Dam Toothache

33 Posts | Latest reply on 05/05/2011 00:45:24 by picko | Go to original / last post
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Yes, I was treated by students LC....They sorted me out though Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
DriftnSlide's Profile
DriftnSlide

In: Belfast/Larne

Rinse with warm salty water, then diluted TCP (but don't go out for about an hour cause you smell like a medical centre) take 2 co-codamol, co-dydramol or paracetamol, have a bottle of wine/vodka or beverage of your choice, top up any of the above as and when needed, repeat constantly until you see the dentist.
I've a wisdom tooth which still hasn't come through and it gives me major grief from time to time, this treatment has been tried and tested by me.  Not tested on animals, and no rats or monkeys were harmed in finding the above treatment. Big smile

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

I wouldn't advise taking pain relief with alcohol for obvious reasons.                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

As soon as my backteeth start to niggle, I start taking Echinacea tincture 4xday. (for a few days...not indefinately) my little body  fights itself :>> Doesn't work for ever (got the dreaded gum disease :<<) but my daughter does the same when her wisdom teeth start to plague her.  good luck x
pinkstorm's Profile
pinkstorm

In: Chester

Ha Ha Ian, i was joking xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Two days after reading this i broke a tooth!! To make things worse, i phoned my dentist for an appointment, to be told that as I havent been for 14 months, I am no longer registered!!! Ive been with them since they started 13 years ago, now im in pain and need them they wont see me, and I have to go to the nearest 'access centre' whatever that is! Since found out that the partner I was signed on with left the practice last year . . . . I wonder how many more of his old patients are going to find themselves without a dentist?!                                                                                                                                                                             
pinkstorm's Profile
pinkstorm

In: Chester

Hi Slidy the same thing happened to me, i had to phone NHS direct, who found me an emergency dentist then told me which dentists were talikng patients on.   It was a little biy quicker than phoning every denyist in the yellow pages - pink x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks pink, I'll give them a ring now. Just annoying that i can see the dentist from my window, its about 50yards away, and I cant use it!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yes Slidy, you will have been deregistered after 14 months. Dental Access Centres are there for people in your position,they are open every day and will get you out of pain,take £20 with you and you will have about £3 change. Slidy,either go to Tenbury Wells .. the centre is based in the hospital( 01584 819886) or Kidderminster,not sure of number, you can find it opposite marks and spencer in crown house, Best of luck Thumbs Up p.m me if you like,i'll direct you                                                                                                                                                                             
suzyamki's Profile
suzyamki

In: Wakefield

All this talk of dental procedures is making me feel ill!!! I'm in Denplan so if I ever have an emergency I know I can see a dentist wherever I happen to be. My dentist went private and I wanted to stay there after 18 years or so, so joined up. I know everyone can't afford it, but the benefits are, for my £21.00 per month, a check up for teeth, mouth cancer etc every 6 months and a deep dental hygienist clean every 3 months. So i can preserve the teeth I still have! And i can claim it back through my health plan, so costs very little really
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

£21.00 per month LOL  Pinch ouch  lol. we all do what we have to do !! goodnight all Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
suzyamki's Profile
suzyamki

In: Wakefield

I know! Not everyone can afford it.  It is a lot, but works out at less than 1 pack of fags a week and keeps my teeth in my head! And like I said, I can claim it back thru my hospital fund thing which pays for itself in new glasses, and teeth per year and any time I have a hospital stay.  Stops me looking like a toothless blind granny too LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
picko's Profile
picko

In: wirral

try a pair ov mole grips Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6094 seconds. There are 944 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption