Visor anti-mist and rain repellent

33 Posts | Latest reply on 19/04/2011 01:30:43 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
foggy7's Profile
foggy7

In: barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hi all i use visor rain repellent from wurth its great just runs off visor like water of a ducks back.                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

LOL Inflating spiders Shell, my typing! - hate to think where you place the nozzel Pinch Meant to say they are inflated ie bloody big.   I use wurth products for the bike already so will look in this - thanks to everyone with the tips Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Paj1369's Profile
Paj1369

In: Pickering (York)
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

I use fairy liquid, wash the splatted bugs off the outside with it, then leave a VERY light smear of clean stuff on the inside,.. too much and you wont not make out the changes in the road surface or other vital little things, especially heading into the sun or at night.  I got some of that,.. err, 'Bob Heath Visor Wipe' stuff is it?,.. white aerosol thing with a red lid,. and the only thing thats good for is keeping the condensation off the inside of the playstation cab windows,.. it wouldn't work on either of my road lids!!! Found out it does a fair job on queen wasps though!Dead                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

Paj1369 funny how some things have a habit of that - rubbish for what they are meant to do but work wonders on something else - bad news for the queen wasp Pinch.   I used a little fairy & lemon juice at the weekend, I had to try to keep up with sport bikes on a twisty road Shocked so there was some rapid breathing going onSick, the inside of my visor didn't steam up - the conditions where dry but it did make a difference I think Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

yay nice one Katie ... and with the lemon joice spiders wont house in your helmet either Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

PinchSickShocked Shell stop saying those two words in the same sentence "SPIDER" & "HELMET" Wacko your naughty LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

are there any anti bug splatter visors out there then coz mines coverd in them ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

I will be taking lemon juice with us to squires this weekend ... if the walter that my cat was stalking this weekend is anything to go by they will be HUGE!

I will let you have some if you protect me from whatever is being planned Katie !                                                                                                                                                                             
Paj1369's Profile
Paj1369

In: Pickering (York)
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

There's a couple of ways of stopping the bugs getting splatted wheely,.. either don't go over 60, (very boring), or get a bigger fairing! Failing that, the fairy liquid option again,.. they wipe off much easier with it, but the slightest bit of rain will remove it. I used to use it on both the inside and outside of me off-road goggles, took a bit of getting the mix right but it did work.
nawe's Profile
nawe

In: winsford chesh

gotta concur with the fairy.. works a treat.. do it every ride... though a pinlock is the best solution by a long way.. i love spiders.. Thumbs Up... send em my way..                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

The frank thomas stuff works for a while and is handy in pocket size just nick a seviette from Mc D's to apply it 
and sort your screen angle and most of the bugs go over your lid 
But SPIDERS oooh theres no way of avoiding them had one hanging onto the mirror at over 70                                                                                                                                                                              
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

keefo54 where the hell did you find a helmet to fit the spider Wink lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

LOL @ Kat's comment                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5469 seconds. There are 942 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption