coventry transport museum

60 Posts | Latest reply on 11/04/2011 17:41:44 by Timeout | Go to original / last post
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

Rob theres always room for bm memebers, just need yam yam to make the arrangements to get there now                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

Yam yam has this been added to events yet? I dont wanna put it on as i wont be riding there so dont know wot arrangements you will all be making to get there                                                                                                                                                                             
RobL's Profile
RobL

In: Wolverhampton
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Bump!!  Still on??                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

still on Rob, all those riding need to make arrangements for riding up, I will meet you all at the front of the museum around 12pm                                                                                                                                                                             
Pilly tart's Profile
Pilly tart

In: wolverhampton
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

i still want to go too please Smile Rob fancy meeting me enroute?                                                                                                                                                                             
RobL's Profile
RobL

In: Wolverhampton
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Sounds like a plan TTBB!   I will sort out a route and let you know!  :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire

Hi all It's a make your own way there, meet up at 12.00 outside so we can all park in one go please.   see you all there.                                                                                                                                                                             
Pilly tart's Profile
Pilly tart

See you all next week Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

I have now added this to events, just awaiting approval                                                                                                                                                                              
drobess's Profile
drobess

its been added to events now, so go get your names down.   Please note the postcode and use the one I have added which is........cv1 1nn this will take you to the back of the museum where you need to go to safely park your bikes   it is silver street you need not hales street                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

not long to this now, have you all got yr names down and sorted out who you are riding up with.     looking forward to meetin you all                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

bringing this back to front page, hope every1 still coming to this Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Pilly tart's Profile
Pilly tart

well i know myself, biker.thing, RobL, pob and fidge are going still  Thumbs Up

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

dont think i will make this sorry hope you guys have fun :)                                                                                                                                                                              
drobess's Profile
drobess

soz u cant make it Bj, will meet the rest of u there at the back of the museum at 12                                                                                                                                                                             
kazninja's Profile
kazninja

In: nottingham

well ....what a fab day..... thanks drobs for rear parking at the place...   fab instructions bless u !!!   free parking and entry ... bring it on babes - ta honey.  really ace day ... went up to 738 mph on simulator thanks to u honey bless u babes xxx 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

i didnt even know this was today lol                                                                                                                                                                              
drobess's Profile
drobess

was great to meet up with you all 2day, it was a pleasure to give u all good instructions on how to get there perfectly with no problems, I know what coventry ring road can be like.

hope you alll enjoyed the rest of your day and got home safe

Ian it was on the events lol
Pilly tart's Profile
Pilly tart

Had a great day too, nice to meet up again with everyone ... we went to Quat cafe too afterwards Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Timeout's Profile
Timeout

In: Midlands
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

supprised how much stuff there is in the place nice one for organising it. sorry we did'nt keep up with everyone but we had to check everything out. and yes folks we did manage to reach a speed of mach 1.1 thats approx 733 and whatever mph, the rear wheel steering drift at over 500mph was worrying though. parking was spot on Drobs cheers meet up later folks bye                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5313 seconds. There are 665 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption