coventry transport museum

60 Posts | Latest reply on 11/04/2011 17:41:44 by Timeout | Go to original / last post
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

anyone interested in going? never been but heard that it's very good                                                                                                                                                                             
Rattay's Profile
Rattay

In: Bedworth
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Yes It's very good!   Old pushbikes, motorbikes, cars and Thrust2!   I'm up for another visit and I know the local drinking holes (for shandies of course!)                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

When was you thinking of going                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

i would be up for that John ( yamahama )                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yep count me in yam ... not been in years & its supposed to be really good now Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

yep its really good jonh and its free,,and you can park your bike right outside ,,well you could last year                                                                                                                                                                             
Rattay's Profile
Rattay

16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Not sure if you can legally park your bike outside though? Ermm    A few places to park within a 3 mins walk                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

Cov musueum is great, been lots of times, when are you thinking of going, I wont come round the museum as it a bit old hat for me with the amount of times ive been, but maybe we could meet up afterwards for a drink/food and a chat,   I am going into coventry 2moz(tues) I will try and go in and ask if bikes can be parked outside and come back to you                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

Right I have been into the museum today, they said they have had bikes/cars parked on the front before but cant guarentee their safety, I personally wouldnt park a bike there as a lot of kids hang around the area but they have said that if you ring them and pre arrange it they will let you park the bikes in their own carpark round the back and its locked as well so should be safe.   this is the museum's phone number   02476 23 42 70                                                                                                                                                                             
Pilly tart's Profile
Pilly tart

In: wolverhampton

I'd love to go, so count me in Smile

yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire

I'll look on events for a quiet weekend, then see what can be arranged.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Sounds good count Baz and me in !!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Timeout's Profile
Timeout

In: Midlands
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

I'll be up for this let us know when

Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

I would be up for this one, I went recently but it needs another visit to take in the bits I missed first time round, found it really interesting.                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

I have never been so its a yes from me :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Big Al..'s Profile
Big Al..

In: Rugby

I took a friend recently and we had a good time - there is an ACE cafe section opening as a one off attraction some time soon.     the motorcycle museum isn't too far away either - but it isn't free                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Drobs get a date sorted wench lol                                                                                                                                                                             
kazninja's Profile
kazninja

In: nottingham

Count me in - sounds good.                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

hey BJ it was yam yam that said he were gonna sort a date so dont wanna tread on his toes but if yam yam wants me to sort a date I can, theres also a wetherspoons 3min away if peeps wanna go for summat to eat/drink as is macdonalds and the city                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

ooops sorry yammy :)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 554 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption