coventry transport museum

60 Posts | Latest reply on 11/04/2011 17:41:44 by Timeout | Go to original / last post
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

March seems fully booked now so I'll look at sometime in April.   Ant preferences?                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

wot about the 10th April????                                                                                                                                                                              
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

Can't do the 10th.... Learning to ride a bike that day.   But prob can do the 9th                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

9th is the saturday, its fine by me, remember yam yam, if you want to park the bikes in their locked carpark at the back of the museum just phone them and arrange it                                                                                                                                                                              
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

Date update   Arpil 9th saturday April 16th saturday April 17th sunday   take your pick                                                                                                                                                                             
Rattay's Profile
Rattay

16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

9th April is ok with me as the 16th April is Squires camping weekend so some of us won't be able to make that date.

drobess's Profile
drobess

9th be the best for me as im having an operation on me leg on the 11th so mite not be able to go the next dates                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I'm easy folks .. pick a date & let me know i'll be there Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

The 9th would make it a birthday day out eh Drobs lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Check with the museum staff, before setting off, about the parking facilities as their website states 'there is no parking available at the museum, there are public car parks within walking distance'   http://www.transport-museum.com/visiting/information.aspx                                                                                                                                                                             
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

We'll make it the 9th April then. I'll contact the museum beforehand to arrange the parking and a rendevous time. Numbers might be helpful.   Thanks                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

numbes..errmm  9,,13 ,, 31 ,51,69.cant think of any   lol                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

yam yam I will go in there this weekend and sort the fone number out for you and sound out about the parking for the 9th. have you any idea on what sort of time you will all get there cos if you  do I will arrange the parking whilst im there Kwak......read back about what I said about the parking in previous posts                                                                                                                                                                             
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

Was thinking around noon. Any idea how long to get round it all?                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

it depends on how fast you walk yam yam LOL   I didnt get into the museum this weekend as i have been poorly all weekend but should be going in 2moz, do you want me to go in and sort the parking out for you?   Do you know how to get round the back of the museum as well, if not I will find out the road name                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

This is my ideal day out..  a ride out and transport museum to boot.  If I can manage to get a pilly down would love to join you all,   Nut xx                                                                                                                                                                             
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

Thanks Drobbs If it's not too much trouble that would be a big help.                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

right Yam Yam and everyone else who is coming to the museum on the 9th April..............   Ive been in today and booked for you all to park your bikes in the locked carpark at the back of the museum.   To get to the back of the museum, you need junction 1 off the ringroad   take the turn by Avis, sign posted  services area D 1-3   take 1st left turn.......you should see back of museum from there.   go to the grey gates and ring the intercomthat says shop.   say you from bikermatch and they will open the small gate, you can then open the big gate and take the bikes in.   Not sure if you can get into the museum from the back, you may need to walk round the front.   I will meet you all at the front of the museum   Any questions just pm me and I will hopefully be able to help.   ( I have a postcode but I need to check it out 1st to see where it takes you)                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Sorry I won't be able to make this one, well gutted.                                                                                                                                                                              
RobL's Profile
RobL

In: Wolverhampton
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Sounds like a good day out.

Never been there so I would be up for this if there is still room!!  Smile                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 553 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption