Front cover Picture on Bike Mags

23 Posts | Latest reply on 14/02/2011 13:21:58 by gatvol | Go to original / last post
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I need to say again - I wasn't complaining at all and in no way was it a feminist rant.  I don't want to put anyone out of work or cut the circulation of magazines.  It was only meant to be a light hearted thread - put the pitch forks away please  lol.Sick                                                                                                                                                                                 
Say_Ten's Profile
Say_Ten

In: Solihull
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

What about the burning brands?                                                                                                                                                                              
gatvol's Profile
gatvol

In: Aylesbury
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

The problem is, Bobkat, that they won't be using the type of bikers you girls are all imagining.  I bet you anything, they would use models who have never been near a bike in their lives and would have a hissy fit at the thought of oil under their fingernails.  

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1055 seconds. There are 555 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption