Active Topics Not Loading Fully

28 Posts | Latest reply on 17/01/2011 09:17:57 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Yup ... Move & Delete gone from mine too ... but at least the topics ar all in the right box's now LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

all staff always had the move and delete icons, not just mods, from when we categorised the forums and needed "all hands on deck" to organise it all.   But, I don't think it's worked since then - has it?  Did the move icon work?   it's either both of them or neither... up to you staff.  Do you ever use the buttons?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Never tried lol 

But I guess if you ever got to a situation where you needed 'all hands on deck' again & were short of Mods cos of holidays etc etc it would be easy for you to put them back ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

yea its easy to put them both back (move and delete) but not just one                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Well then boss man ... for me its your call ,.. your ass thats gotta work fast if you need us all to have access LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Yes Matt, I used the MOVE icon a lot, the other icon was always disabled as I'm not a moderator.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Dont see the need for none mods to have them myself                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

I think sv Shell's post answers that question, jp. If she didn't use the MOVE icon then maybe some of the other moderators didn't either.   Like I said I moved a lot of topics to their appropriate forum. Matt enabled that action for me when the site increased from 1 forum, he needed all hands on deck to move topics to appropriate forums.   As the icon still worked I just moved topics when they required it, it saved me having to keep contacting the mods to do it.   As Matt has deleted the icon none of the staff can move topics, except himself of course.                                                                                                                                                                                     

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3750 seconds. There are 1828 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption