Active Topics Not Loading Fully

28 Posts | Latest reply on 17/01/2011 09:17:57 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

The 'active topics' page isn't loading fully, is anyone else experiencing the same thing?   (Already reported to Matt)                                                                                                                                                                               
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Yes mine is missing 2 boxes but rockchick1965 working fine on same laptop I tryed switching off and back on but no joy                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Mine's working fine.,..but I've had a pm from a member saying they're having problems...

DynaToon's Profile
DynaToon

In: Consett

On IE it is. Firefox is ok                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Im using IE and it's working fine.   Really worried about this because I've not changed anything.   Can you describe it further?  Or take a screenshot and email it to me?                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Works fine logged in and logged out, on IE and Firefox.                                                                                                                                                                             
DynaToon's Profile
DynaToon

@Matt
Just refreshed 'compatibility view' in IE and its working fine for me too now, on IE and Firefox.
 Think this may be a 'user' issue. If it does it again I'll post a screen shot.

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Matt I tried to copy screen but it didn't work properly, not technically minded.   I sent a link to the webpage via the contact page did that not show you?   The glitch happened after you deleted the 'delete topic' icon from my (staff) profile.                                                                                                                                                                               
Matt's Profile
Matt

mine is working fine logged in as Matt (full admin) or a standard test account I have.                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

ooooooh i think i know.  I bet it's for staff who aren't moderators who are having problems                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

How about now?                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Still not working, I'll log out and log back in see if that helps.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Now it's dragging its heels! Unhappy    Can't you put back what you took away and see if it goes back to normal?                                                                                                                                                                              
wheelbarrow's Profile
wheelbarrow

In: Cardigan

Works ok with safari on the iPad                                                                                                                                                                              
DynaToon's Profile
DynaToon

On Safari in a Cardigan  LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Matt I've emailed you a screen shot, thanks to DynaToon's instructions.                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

should be fine now for you also Kwak.  And no, it's not as simple as "putting back what you took away".  I changed loads of code on several pages for you                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Ok i gave my test account staff access and it's working fine now.  I could see immediately what the problem was and where i needed to fix in the code.   Done  :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

should be fine now for you also Kwak.  And no, it's not as simple as "putting back what you took away".  I changed loads of code on several pages for you   Well the icon I had didn't work, wouldn't let me do anything so no point me having it.   Thank you for all your hard work, the page is now back to normal. Big smile Only now you've deleted the icon that gave me the ability to MOVE topics that were in the wrong forum Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Yes, the MOVE icon has gone from mine now too but as I wouldn't have ever used it because I'm not a mod it doesn't make any difference to me                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7813 seconds. There are 1196 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption