How to mend a broken heart.

104 Posts | Latest reply on 03/01/2011 14:31:36 by kooky | Go to original / last post
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

The beauty of the open forum I guess.   Opinions are like a*** *****, everyone has one!!!!   None of us are right, none of us are wrong...we just voice what is relative to us as indivduals Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
kooky's Profile
kooky

In: Wolverhampton

mwah xxx   well me back where i was when i started in this thread lol   me gonna go back and read em all again!!!!!   Ouch   ain't life just a bitchQuestion                                                                                                                                                                                 
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Kooky...threads like this invite comments from everyone whether they be positive or not.  I also think that it provides people with the opportunity to 'bitch' if thats what they choose to do.   More importantly and this is just my opinion, people read the potsings and make an assumption about the poster and their 'mind set', that is the nature of the hman beast.                                                                                                                                                                              
kooky's Profile
kooky

In: Wolverhampton

Is that a good thing or bad????                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1094 seconds. There are 577 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption