How to mend a broken heart.

104 Posts | Latest reply on 03/01/2011 14:31:36 by kooky | Go to original / last post
kooky's Profile
kooky

In: Wolverhampton
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Please advise as to how to mend a broken heart. Partying has always always done the trick for me in the past and then meeting someone to calm me back down. BUT IT JUST AIN'T WORKING this time!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Dont break it in the first place ....simples                                                                                                                                                                              
GreasyTony's Profile
GreasyTony

In: Camberley
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

Bring it round Kooky. The number of things I've had to mend in the last week.. .. mini moto's, fairy lights, an iron (what do they do?) remote control helicopter. May as well see if I can mend you. Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

it cant be done, you just have to distract yourself,try to keep busy and hope it will sort its self out in time.Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Cease all contact and delete their numbers from your mobile.                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

And if you should ever see them again, rip off their head and crap down their neck. That usually works.                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

yep that deff does help!                                                                                                                                                                             
oldyeti's Profile
oldyeti

In: Hartlepool now
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

not sure if we will live that long, for enough time!                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Chocolate                                                                                                                                                                              
invalid characters's Profile
invalid characters

In: West Sussex
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

I've been conned, you seemed so nice in real-life BL!Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
DynaToon's Profile
DynaToon

In: Consett

http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/5950/emocl0.png

Contradiction's Profile
Contradiction

In: Rotherhell

That's abit harsh bandit. I do agree though, don't get mad, get even. Revenge is a dish best served cold apparantly. Personally I like to serve it piping hot.   Probably won't make you feel better kooky but it'll give you something to pass the winter evenings on.                                                                                                                                                                             
kooky's Profile
kooky

Thanks Ian! You are all heart lol   Thanks Tony! You are all heart too! My heart needs to avoid men at the minute as it just causes further damage.....   Thats what I thought too Julie!!! I am just not a bloody patient woman!!! Wish it would hurry up and mend!!!   Think I might have to revisit my contact list - had to change my last mobile number cos of a stalking ex!!!! so am pretty careful now as it takes me ages to learn new numbers ..... but I am defo gonna delete a couple of numbers ....... damage limitation!!!! and removes temptation to say and do stupid things!!!!   Further advice still welcome though Broken Heart                                                                                                                                                                             
kooky's Profile
kooky

Oh I don't do chocolate, nor revenge nor aggression - perhaps that's where i am going wrong!!!   Oh dearUnhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

You know I am nice LTGTR Big smile   In reality, ex's are ex's for a reason and irrespective of who said or did what, unless someone has died (I have never had a partner die)then I believe that time is a great healer and it can take as long as it takes. Distractions and the support of genuine pals are paramount, and try to never lay blame at your own feet or judge yourself.                                                                                                                                                                             
DynaToon's Profile
DynaToon

In: Consett

http://sangrea.net/free-cartoons/saying_burying-the-hatchet.jpg                                                                                                                                                                              
Gsxskye's Profile
Gsxskye

In: Reading

The advice on distraction is a great one kooky , pass your motorcycle test, go shopping buy yourself some new gear and a bike and travel to new places and do loads of biker weekends and meet new freinds, then book flights to daytona bike week wow think i will do that my self lol,
time ,good freinds and re learning to laugh helps to heal all                                                                                                                                                                              
kooky's Profile
kooky

Oh thank you everyone - distraction me thinks is good but not when its more men lol defo avoiding more distractions for now!!!   keeping busy not a problem got 3 jobs and at uni!!!!   lots of mates and laughs I have   Dynatoon - That image of the heart ripped out reminds me of my last hubby - he said he would rip his heart out for me.....he was drunk at the time though lol ......erm yeh right ....   BL - I did have a hubby that died - not a nice experience to go through - but we all survived....but you are spot on - an ex is an ex for a very good reason.......   and I do know it gets better in time......   Thumbs Up Thank you!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Well I cannot comment on this, I agree you never get over someone, but you do get used to being without them, 

However I don't agree with an ex being an ex for a reason .. I did once however Ian & I took a while to sort something's out in our lives, some times its just not the right time for a relationship at that point in time but we are now are very happy together ... but it is 3rd time lucky for us ! 

kooky's Profile
kooky

Oh wow that sounds like a real love story to me ........ how sweet but guessing complicated too ........ yes I can relate to the wrong time wrong place theme   I am feeling much calmer now   Thank you Hug but then I have had a much needed safe hug from a mate - hugs are calming and soothing Hug                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7188 seconds. There are 697 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption