How to mend a broken heart.

104 Posts | Latest reply on 03/01/2011 14:31:36 by kooky | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

lol....only joking !                                                                                                                                                                              
kooky's Profile
kooky

In: Wolverhampton

Mwah Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

mines mended,   oh!   i forgot, i was told i dont have one Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

that's makes it easier then brumax Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
kooky's Profile
kooky

I do like a happy endingLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
dunans's Profile
dunans

In: southport

remove heart, replace with swinging brick, jobs a good un x                                                                                                                                                                             
kooky's Profile
kooky

i wanna keep my heart but I am still looking for my brain lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Contradiction's Profile
Contradiction

In: Rotherhell

1- drink gin   2- watch 'Elephant Man'   3- cry until snot drips past your chin   4- fall asleep   5- wake up with hangover but no more tears.   (tip - don't fall asleep in front of the fire. It makes the hangover ten times worse.)                                                                                                                                                                             
dunans's Profile
dunans

In: southport

its not the wizard of oz kooky ;)                                                                                                                                                                             
kooky's Profile
kooky

just call me Dorothy LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
invalid characters's Profile
invalid characters

In: West Sussex
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

God fancied being a friend,but a friend of Dorothy? Not so sure now!!!!

kooky's Profile
kooky

Broken heart mended...sorted...."hunny trap"....sorted......   I knew this was gonna be a good year!!!!   The look on his face was just sooooooo good for the soulLOL   You men really shouldn't mess around with us gals.....   Me thinks I am gonna set up a new business with my best friend!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

KookyWink
Even someone my size wont mess with the dynamic duoLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
kooky's Profile
kooky

We loves you ClintonThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Its my job maamTongue                                                                                                                                                                             
kooky's Profile
kooky

Mwah xxx   Now shhhhhhhhhhh   Don't tell everyone ..... they will all want us LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Mmmmm, public talk of 'hunny traps', messing with 'us' girls IMO doesn't bode well for any potential new relationships....Just my opinion                                                                                                                                                                             
kooky's Profile
kooky

nah ..... done with relationships now ..... just friendships now .... friends and mates is what it is all about .... we live and learn.... no regrets all done and dusted   it is not nice to break someone's heart but we are all responsible for our own actions and not for the actions of others...   and as always i value your opinion ....   xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

''we are all responsible for our own actions and not for the actions of others...''   Yes, we are responsible for our own actions. but sometimes, our own actions can cause other people to react, so I am not sure that I can agree entirely with that statement.                                                                                                                                                                              
kooky's Profile
kooky

point taken x                                                                                                                                                                                 

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5625 seconds. There are 579 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption