How to mend a broken heart.

104 Posts | Latest reply on 03/01/2011 14:31:36 by kooky | Go to original / last post
axomoxia's Profile
axomoxia

In: camberley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

There's a school of thought that if you find yourself missing your ex, consider adjusting the sights on your rifle....

Other than that, a blend of the follow.

Single Malt Scotch / Bourbon / Gin (delete as applicable)
Keep busy
Time

have always worked for me.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

keeping busy was the one for me then going home to a lonely house ,then it comes back ,then her mates who were single came onto me soon as it was known i was free ,one even offered it on a plate ,no thanks                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

on a plate?? my god man, Are you that irresistable?? I bow to your charms Oh green one Wink chuckle.You are indeed an Adonis pmsl. Sorry fella, your hair needs attention love chuckleLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

o.m.g...chuckle chuckle                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Just go out and get laid, end of tee hee.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i did Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
kooky's Profile
kooky

In: Wolverhampton

ever started summat you wished you hadn't Embarrassed
now now boys and girls can we now play nicelyQuestion                                                                                                                                                                             
Rattay's Profile
Rattay

In: Bedworth
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

The long term relationships I have had and lost (3 or 4) that lasted more than two years have taken me two years to be able to move on from.   I presume the time of 'mourning' is different for everyone.   Finding it really difficult to start a new relationship now though, maybe I never will?   I would hope to eventually find a long term partner again but the relationship may not involve ever living together.                                                                                                                                                                             
PaulXXX's Profile
PaulXXX

In: Swadlincote

At the end of the day it takes TIME to get over a broken heart and then  moving on.

Everyone has there own way of dealing with break ups, you just have to give it time to heal as well as time to find yourself again.

But one thing you will find, is who your true friends are, as they will be there to support you though this unhappy time.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

oops didnt mean to post here sorry folks, moderators can you get rid if poss!! thanks

Rattay's Profile
Rattay

better get rid of this one too then Mods as it carried on from previous post!                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

mods is really bad terminology for a hardcore biker site, can we start calling them something else?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i didnt call them mods !!                                                                                                                                                                              
Rattay's Profile
Rattay

Those days are over now Julie   We are now all one.   OMMMM!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i have thought of calling them other things in the past !!!LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London

Ian lol i'm watching ...be careful what you say Cool                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

lol jabs, then delete this thread, its depressing !Cry                                                                                                                                                                              
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London

You know I can't do that lol ....anyway its only depressing if you let it be ..... and if you dont wanna read whats in here then don't  .....I dont read all posts would take for ever with this lot LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

grumpy mods !!Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
kooky's Profile
kooky

In: Wolverhampton

Shall I start a happy heart thread LOL   Soooooooo sorry - must remember to keep my bad moment to myself next timeCry   perhaps we could have some happy stories about hearts that have been mended ......   Hugto those who need it xxx                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7969 seconds. There are 574 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption