Raising money for a soldier

38 Posts | Latest reply on 02/02/2011 16:10:25 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

I could have done without seeing the graphic after-accident photo Sick   This event takes place on 9th July 2011   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=1251                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I agree Sandi, not nice pic, but for a really good cause ... so our tickets ordered Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
treefrog1200's Profile
treefrog1200

In: morley

aye up everyone.we all support nabd and help for heros in one way or another,wether it be by donating directly or attending various rallys,weve a young lady in our midst going one step further and trying to get one off them young heros back on the road,click on the link and have a read www.phoenix4all.org.uk/competition.hmtl me personaly would know how id feel if my bike and freedom where taken away,let alone my legs,and im damn sure a lot off you feel the same,for less than the cost of a couple of tins of beans we can help get him back what most of us take for granted,the freedom to loon off in to the sunsret with his mates,spread the word about were all part of a big community lets help em pm lonewolf63 for more details and how to order you tickets thanks folks frog                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hia, its already posted my friend on its own thread, Tracey messaged me about it too.                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

3 topics merged.                                                                                                                                                                             
treefrog1200's Profile
treefrog1200

In: morley

lol no worries ive joined a bit late ,                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

thanks Matt, a graphic picture, but if it jolts folks into getting a ticket its worth it, poor lad !!                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

First page on this topic updated and photos added.
Please note that you can also donate if you don't wish to have a raffle ticket.  Every little helps.  Full details on the homepage.                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Bump                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

stop showing off Boss Man lol                                                                                                                                                                              
wheelbarrow's Profile
wheelbarrow

In: Cardigan

Bump (Don't have to be boss man to do it) hehe                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

WB i love it when your manly ...... swoon.............                                                                                                                                                                              
MG Bandit's Profile
MG Bandit

In: Barnsley

2 Tickets bought, hope it helps.                                                                                                                                                                             
fogster's Profile
fogster

In: birmingham

Just got my ticket... Hope Ashley gets his trike soon...                                                                                                                                                                             
Nanny Biker's Profile
Nanny Biker

In: Derbyshire

Phoenix As a big Heart as a company, so for all of February we are doing a Special Offer because we what Ashley to have his Trike so if you have a heart Buy 10 Raffle Tickets and get 2 Free, go to pay pal mark it as a gift send payment to phoenixmurders@googlemail.com

wheelbarrow's Profile
wheelbarrow

In: Cardigan

quote by Brummie jackie
WB i love it when your manly ...... swoon.............

Shush dont ya know Im not supposed to be friendly to mods, peeps will think Ive gone soft LOLHug                                                                                                                                                                             
Nanny Biker's Profile
Nanny Biker

In: Derbyshire

Ashley was seriously injured at the age of 20 years old on the 9th July 2010 by an I.E.Dresulting in the loss of both legs, the money we raise will buy him an adaptedcustom trike tailor made to his needs, this gets one of our heroes mobile againand the rest of the raised tickets sales will go to our troops. We need your help buy buying raffle tickets, on the 31st January Ashley wasrushed in to hospital at 2am with meningitis, he as been put on antibiotics anda drip please take a look at our web site there are Photos of Ashley http://www.phoenix4all.org.uk/compe...htm  Tickets are £2.00 from Pal Pal make as a giftsend money to phoenixmurders@googlemail.com  many thanks                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

WB does that mean i am not supposed to let folk know you send me kisses and hugs all the time in pms ????????????                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 569 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption