Raising money for a soldier

38 Posts | Latest reply on 02/02/2011 16:10:25 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
v1973m's Profile
v1973m

In: Church Gresley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi good people of BikerMatch.   I am part of a charity where we are trying to sell enough raffle tickets to get Ash back on a trike for Wooton Bassett ride.   Phoenix Raffle is £2.00 a ticket and by buying a ticket you give to charity to a young man called Ashley-James Hall who was seriously injured by an I.E.D in Afghanistan resulting in the loss of both legs, injured pelvis & loss of partial fingers, money raise will go towards a custom trike made for his needs and also mo...ney raise will go to our troops, Im not sure if i am allowed to post a paypal account on here, and would hate for any potential awareness to be ruined by doing the wrong thing.   the main prize is 2010 Yamaha XVS 950a midnight star!!!!!   there are lots of other prizes too!!!   tickets are only £2:00 each and every ticket is worth its weight in gold...please in box me for more details   thanks   Vix   ===============================   Additional information added by Matt (Admin)...   Website: http://www.phoenix4all.org.uk/   Ashley was seriously injured at the age of 20 years old on the 9th July 2010 by an I.E.D resulting in the loss of both legs, the money we raise will buy him an adapted custom trike tailor made to his needs, this gets one of our heroes mobile again and the rest of the raised tickets sales will go to our troops. Phoenix is a social enterprise non- Profit Company, we do a lot of work with underprivileged children.  Phoenix raffle is in aid of Ashley –James Hall the young man in the photo.9th July the raffle will be drawn at Rob Speed  Grimsby  and the lucky winner gets a new Bike.   1st  Prize 2011 Yamaha XVS950a Midnight Star  2nd Prize £1000.00 Hein Gericke Gift Card 0r £1000 cash  3rd Prize £250 Hein Gericke Gift Card or £250 cash and Framed Signed Autograph of Russell Mitchell And various consolation prizes of Team fleeces, T-Shirts, Caps, Mugs, Signed posters of Maria Costello and Suzi Perry A Street A Track an Open Road DVDs .   £2.00 a ticket Registered with South Kesteven District Council Licence No. L027  TO BUY TICKETS OR MAKE A DONATION pay pal send money to phoenixmurders @ googlemail.com (remove spaced) along with your address and all tickets are sent out by 1st class post.   Or make Donation to Phoenix Murders Ltd. The Co-operative Bank Sort Code: 08-92-99 Account No: 65350148 mark payment as Ashley Trike.                                                                                                                                                                                       
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Hi Vix Sadly I'm not in a position to contribute but  I hope you raise loads of money for Ashley-James' trike. ATB Sandi                                                                                                                                                                               
v1973m's Profile
v1973m

:) , sadly not everyne is but I am aiming high :)   Thank you for your thoughts, and reply :):)                                                                                                                                                                             
Sharky92's Profile
Sharky92

In: Winsford, Cheshi

Tickets bought Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
v1973m's Profile
v1973m

YAY thank you Mr Sharky, thats really brill of you :):):) x                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

ticket bought :)                                                                                                                                                                              
v1973m's Profile
v1973m

Yay , Thank you Brummie Jackie.....getting lots of enquiries...all good :):)   Thanks to all who are purchasing tickets :)                                                                                                                                                                             
wheelbarrow's Profile
wheelbarrow

In: Cardigan

PM sent, just as an aside have you been in touch with NABD there could be some help there. Also I dont know if help for heroes or that sort of place offer any help 
Best of luck to Ash and hope he gets to Wooton BAssett                                                                                                                                                                             
wheelbarrow's Profile
wheelbarrow

Sorted when do I pick my prize up LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
v1973m's Profile
v1973m

oh i will check witht he lady thats running the charity on where else she has tried :):)...thank you     lmao hey I may win it you know!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Ticket bought, hope it helps

v1973m's Profile
v1973m

Every ticket helps :)     Thank you :)                                                                                                                                                                             
WillPool's Profile
WillPool

In: Dumfries

Tickets bought Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
v1973m's Profile
v1973m

Fab....Thank You :)   you guys really ARE making a difference to Ash's life :)                                                                                                                                                                             
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London

Vix whats the name of the charity please...... just askin cos I support Help for Heroes already

wheelbarrow's Profile
wheelbarrow

http://www.phoenix4all.org.uk/

v1973m's Profile
v1973m

Thanks wheelbarrow :)                                                                                                                                                                             
v1973m's Profile
v1973m

WOW reports are sooo positive and the tickets are selling...FANTASTIC thank you people :):)                                                                                                                                                                                 
v1973m's Profile
v1973m

YAY!!!!   MCN are posting to their website too........please feel free to raise awareness......                                                                                                                                                                             
Nanny Biker's Profile
Nanny Biker

In: Derbyshire

http://www.phoenix4all.org.uk/competition.html                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5313 seconds. There are 589 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption