BM Jobseekers Help For Fellow Bikers

71 Posts | Latest reply on 19/01/2011 01:29:11 by Minnie the Minx | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

If you are you employed with access to your company website advertising jobs (give us a heads up before the external advertisement) then why not let the rest of the biker community know. We are here to help each other at the end of the day after all, it is not insider information but every little helps. All you need to give is the company contact details  and advertised vacancy. This can be local or nationwide so lets help each other.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

To start us off   Job Title: Retail Energy Expert Location:  Edinburgh, Glasgow, Cheshire, Yorkshire, Lancashire, Liverpool, Staffordshire, North East England, Dundee, Manchester Type:      Permanent Salary:    £15,000 to £17,500 To view the full job description please click the link below: http://www.jobsite.co.uk/jbe/...0/1                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Great Idea mate                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Bump                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

It's a good idea, if anyone knows of an admin' vacancy, in the Huddersfield and surrounding area, please let me know.   Good luck to others who are also seeking employment.                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Yeh brilliant idea.. I'm looking for a job too...so any help would be much appreciated Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
87% Karma87% Karma 87% Karma87% Karma

I can post vaancies for Brum Uni if any body is interested :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Job Title: Field Sales Executive
Location:  Bognor Regis, London, Scotland, Aberdeen, Glasgow, Coventry, Liverpool, Sunderland, Suffolk, Cambridge, Norwich, Northampton, Leicester, Grantham, Herefordshire, Manchester
Type:      Permanent
Salary:    £36 to £50 OTE 1st Year
To view the full job description please click the link below:
http://www.jobsite.co.uk/jbe/...0/5

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Job Title: Graduate Recruitment Consulant Scheme - Immediate Start
Location:  London, Birmingham, Edinburgh, Leeds, Glasgow, Reading, Bristol, Manchester, Dublin
Type:      Permanent
Salary:    £22 to 70k OTE + Benefits
To view the full job description please click the link below:
http://www.jobsite.co.uk/jbe/...0/9

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Uni jobsite link

http://www.hr.bham.ac.uk/jobs/index.shtml

Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Thanks Jackie... i dont mind relocating !   lol                                                                                                                                                                              
wheelbarrow's Profile
wheelbarrow

In: Cardigan

Here's our companies job search portal
http://www.qinetiq.com/home/careers/search_and_apply.html                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

WB i want a desk next to you :)                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

I'm just finishing my first week back at work since august 2009. Bleedin nackered now.   I wouldn't bother with links to agencies. The are no better than ambulance chasers and hardley worth appling through. Most company's avoid them as it costs them money.   Best bet is to find companies in the sector you work in and find their vacancies page on the company website.   There are vacancies at my new companies website. theglobaldraw.com they are providers of standalone gaming machines for the pub and betting shop industry.   Oh for all the daily mail readers who are worried about where their tax's are going. I had a great time. getting up once a fortnight to sign on is a killer. (if you actually believe that then you must be a nazi. Thatcher would be proud.)                                                                                                                                                                                 
Say_Ten's Profile
Say_Ten

In: Solihull
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Agencies don't seem to bad for programming jobs, once you've got the obligatory experience under your belt.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Most computer jobs now are only open to Contractors, this saves the Companies paying anything other than wages and if you are of sick they just bring in someone else, so contracting in the IT world is often the only way to gain experience and at the end of the contract you are gone.                                                                                                                                                                              
Say_Ten's Profile
Say_Ten

In: Solihull
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

I think that depends on the field of IT.  In the web world I'm still getting mails about permanent positions from agencies.                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

I'm not on about working for agencies within a company CS. I've been there and done that with manpower. i've been in the IT industry for 15 years man and  er man.  I'm on about agencies trying to place people with companies. doing searches on the internet just keeps bringing up the same job with different agencies and you are kept from finding out who the company is so you can bypass the agencies and apply directly with the company. I was told in an interview with a major printer manufacturer that given the choice between hiring  an agency candidate or someone that had applied directly, then they would hire the person who had applied directly because of the cost.   needless to say i wasn't hired. And had been sent by an agency.   The job i have secured was found by me through jobcentre plus search directly to the company. They required 80 people nationwide. for which they recieved over 1800 applications. i got 1 of 2 positions for the Birmingham region. The other strangly enough went to an ex contractor.                                                                                                                                                                             
46Rossi's Profile
46Rossi

In: Bridlington
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

I'm looking for opportunities for a cookery teacher in Bridlington or East Yorks region if anyone can help please?   Cheers                                                                                                                                                                             
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock

heres the company i work for -  usually vacancies in ireland, Scotland & england Food Retail - about as safe as you get! http://careers.musgrave.ie/content.php?id=31                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.0781 seconds. There are 542 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption