BM Jobseekers Help For Fellow Bikers

71 Posts | Latest reply on 19/01/2011 01:29:11 by Minnie the Minx | Go to original / last post
Nicholls's Profile
Nicholls

In: stalybridge
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

DHL Domestic in dukinfield, cheshire may have 2 HGV class 2 jobs coming up. PM me if you're interested and i'll find more details.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Absolute fekkin bummer!! just found out today the firm i was working for are not renewing my contract Censored. So if anyone in the Glasgow area knows of any jobs going PLEASE give me a shout. Got a house, Bike and social life to keep so anything gratefully received and all suggestions (except the rude ones) will be considered. CV at the ready to be dropped into any mailbox.   Hug A great big thanks in advance Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Bump, need some help here people please?                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

me too, lost my job New Years Day, gutted                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Sorry to hear that NK keep your chin up Approve                                                                                                                                                                              
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock

whats your current job CS?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi KG, I worked as a Helpdesk Analyst 1st and 2nd line Computers you break em we mend em.                                                                                                                                                                             
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock

will keep an ear to the ground                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks KG, Its appreciated.Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

If anyone is medically qualified I mean above HSE level have you thought of Hostile environment medics there are a few companies out there looking for people, but you need to have your sh*t in gear and know what you are doing with quals especially Para-medic and nurses quals that will get you a job no probs, drop me a message and I'll explain more if you are qualified...Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Anybody who can replace a velux window knackered by a freak gust of wind in the Cumbria area?...come round mine. My insurance company want 2 quotes for the job then they will pay. But I cannot get anyone to come round who wants the job....duuh. weekend in the lakes any velux window fitters out there?

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3398 seconds. There are 326 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption