What would you like to happen this Christmas?

55 Posts | Latest reply on 21/12/2010 22:11:01 by jabecs | Go to original / last post
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Kay ... you would be more than welcome to spend christmas openning pressies and eating turkey at mine :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Foe people to put petty issues to rest, realise people are different & get on with things ... 

Also for kids to learn to clean up ... empty the washing machine, stop drinking the last of the milk, .... 

I guess I just want too much LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

just to get drunk without getting arrested.                                                                                                                                                                             
Fitchy's Profile
Fitchy

In: Yeovil

After the grim prospect of being Home Alone for Xmas   BM has worked her magic and I shall be spending Christmas with a certain young lady, from this site !!!!  Embarrassed Heart Embarrassed   So santa's already been for me Big smilePartyBig smile.                                                                                                                                                                             
v1973m's Profile
v1973m

In: Church Gresley

I am hoping for a quiet shift, would be nice to be picked up on back of a bike when its finished to go home and have a cosy night in but it aint gonna happen so ill settle for a safe journey home and few glasses of Jack :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

My son is coming down for Christmas, first time I've woke up on a Christmas morning with any of my kids for 13 years.

So going to have to go to the shops to buy something other than my normal few days at a time for one person.

Daughter is coming down a few days later (weather permitting).                                                                                                                                                                             
Rattay's Profile
Rattay

In: Bedworth
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Be round the daughter's xmas morn to watch the granddaughter opening her pressies. Big smile   In the afternoon taking my mum round to my brother's for dinner. His wife is a superb cook Thumbs Up   Only downside is I cannot have a drink until I get back. Will maybe try to get my bro to pick me up but either way one of us won't be able to have much alcohol until the evening. Cry   Oh almost forgot, doing revision for exams on the 18th and 20th of Jan Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

I'm working most of it other then Christmas day, which will be spent on my own.. weather permitting I'll be going for a very long walk                                                                                                                                                                              
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

I'll be working all of it.....which is just the way i like it. Out of the way lol. Bah Humbug!                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

ditto!!!

kooky's Profile
kooky

In: Wolverhampton

Will be my first Xmas with no man in my life - but i will be cooking for my 3 grown up kids who will return for the day and will have the dog and four cats for company - will have some time off from work and my uni studies - gotta roof over my head - coal for the fire - and will have a fair few glasses of wine lol so i really can't complain!!!! and i love my kids sooooooooooooo much xxxx
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Got my Crimbo early - HD Road King - excited Party                                                                                                                                                                             
kfoggy67's Profile
kfoggy67

In: Cheshire

thanx for the offer alex. now spending xmas with a special man in my life. x                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

lol ... even I couldnt beat that offer Kay ;) Have a good un xx                                                                                                                                                                             
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London

Going up to my mums xmas eve .....then dinner at my sons with my gorgeous grandaughter.

Meeting up with my daughter during festivities.

And with any luck not get stuck on road between here and there LOL

MERRY CHRIMBO TO ALL XXXXX

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3906 seconds. There are 815 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption