What would you like to happen this Christmas?

55 Posts | Latest reply on 21/12/2010 22:11:01 by jabecs | Go to original / last post
sdv9r's Profile
sdv9r

In: Skelmersdale
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Is there someone Heart anyone Broken Heart you would like to be with this Xmas or is there something you would like to have Thumbs Up or happen Embarrassed to make your crimbo Party a special one........ Beer Handshake                                                                                                                                                                              
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

I would like lots of things for christmas, all of which aren't gonna happen so my answer to the question would have to be................No Ouch                                                                                                                                                                             
wheelbarrow's Profile
wheelbarrow

In: Cardigan

Already have my perfect xmas planned, Eldest son coming home from Oz to see us, he must be mad, temperature in Oz is 30 degrees, hope he has a warm coat, middle son is coming home from Germany but Im sure he would rather be in Austria snowboarding, and youngest son is coming over boxing day with me grandson. Merry xmas to you all. Pressie wise the wife is getting me a new set of springs for my Landy Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I'm with darkcarnival. Lots I want for Xmas but ain't gonna happen :-(                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

never say never ladies                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

Nope i can safely say that 4 out of the 5 things i can think of arent gonna happen LOAB. One might, but its doubtful ...... hey thats life!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

there you go you have one thing that could make you happy at xmas                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

It involves a solictor though.....see my point??? lol                                                                                                                                                                             
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock

yeah im in agreement with the ladies.....dont wish for anything and you wont be sorely disappointed.....especially if it involves relying on the male of the species to produce the goods! that includes your solicitor if its a fella!CryDisapprove                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

I dont trust solicitors of either gender Kwakgirl lol                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

it would be great to have some1 else cook dinner and do the clearing up other than me for a change!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

why not just do something different...i went surfing on xmas day last year....it was fkn freezin and there was snow on the beach but had a great time....and hypothermia for the next 3 weeks! LOLLOL but didnt do xmas dinner last year and wasnt planning to do it this year either...if its not snowing or wet i'll probably get the bike out for a couple of hours. might go swimming in the sea! bought a xmas pressie for ME! well at least i know when i open it it will be something i wanted! lol
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Love to go for a ride out Christmas Day, that would make my Christmas this year... Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

love the way you think kwakgirl ...   sorry to hear that dark                                                                                                                                                                             
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire

WHAT MISERABLE SODS BE HAPPY                                                                                                                                                                              
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

yam yam, you wanna come do all my xmas cooking LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire

I want a KTM RC8 R and a Landy.  Along with Peace on earth and good will to all men (includes ladies) and all females to be content and happy with there lot.Big smile   What do you recon to my chances?    Also a lonely hearts Christmas dinner for all who are expecting to spend the day on there own, so they don't have to.                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

If you could deliver it between 11-12 i'd appreciate it Yam. I shall be at that place that employs me Thumbs Down                                                                                                                                                                             
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

@ yamahama....you're offering "meals on wheels" then????? well you can put my name down...thanks!Approve ps i am pretty happy with my lot......its called being single and doing what you like.                                                                                                                                                                             
Paj1369's Profile
Paj1369

In: Pickering (York)
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

To get all our lads and lasses out of Afghanistan, and get em home in time for x-mas,..... that would be great.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 496 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption