What would you like to happen this Christmas?

55 Posts | Latest reply on 21/12/2010 22:11:01 by jabecs | Go to original / last post
mr t's Profile
mr t

In: North Wales
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Well my 2 oldest are home on leave ( RAF) and i am in work 12 hour days not the best but i know there safe which is is the best gift i could get cheers for your coments paj, and all the very best to all                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Summer to come back.                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

liking Paj's comment, be great to get them all home for Christmas...                                                                                                                                                                             
YID's Profile
YID

In: Scarborough
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Will be nursing a xmas eve hangover and waiting for the kids to come over for teatime!                                                                                                                                                                              
Suzi5551's Profile
Suzi5551

In: Durham

I'd just like the roads to be clear enough to get over to the Lakes otherwise...no Christmas dinner for me.  Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
whackojacko's Profile
whackojacko

In: Ayr
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

I'd like it to move back to 25 Dec instead of starting after halloween.                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Same here Suzanne. Just hope that the weather doesn't scupper plans.                                                                                                                                                                              
Suzi5551's Profile
Suzi5551

In: Durham

Good luck BL.  Fingers crossed for all of us.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

glad so see you ladies are starting to look on the bright side of life   just had inviti to go to manchester so ride out up north is on the books                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

A peaceful day, with lots of lovely surprises and no cross words - never going to happen in my house.  I can pretty much predict what the kids will buy me!   Discovering Yam has a soft side is a bonus though                                                                                                                                                                             
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock

RC yam is doing lunch for us all a kinda BM meals on wheels service - you best get your oder in early Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Have a day off for the first time in 8 years, and this year it's happening.  So it looks like I will be eating well and falling asleep in fornt of the log fire, wakeing up and wondering where the day has gone.                                                                                                                                                                             
honda baby's Profile
honda baby

In: Belper

Actually got crimbo off this year Party My sister is cooking dinner and it doesn't matter what the weather is doing as i only have to walk across the road LOL wish i could see the grandkids though but they're too far away Unhappy still there's always next year ! Guess we should all be counting our blessings and my thoughts will be for all those serving overseas and hoping they will be safe Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Il be going to my mums on xmas day for lunch and tea then home for xmas day night with the catBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Weirdoraptor's Profile
Weirdoraptor

In: Brough, E. Yorks

Peace on earth                 Oh...  and loads of beer                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

well im usually happy not to be involved with a Christmas Day i love Christmas Eve and getting everything sorted for the kids.

I have been known to go running with my friend on Christmas Day
but

very happily im going to have great company this year who is going to help me have on of the best Christmas ever yipeeeee!!!! i cant wait..

Ladies there are some nice men out there  :-)
and on here so dont give up hope just yet..
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

Well, I cant wait for christmas :)
Family, friends and someone special ... xmas dinner and a couple of wicked nights out with my pals ...   What more could I want Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I would just like my living room and bedroom finished to that I can actually move into my house for xmas.....
Xmas daywill be just me, the tv and some nice red wine...... bacon butties for breakie , curry for my tea.....                                                                                                                                                                                 
aussiegeezer's Profile
aussiegeezer

In: Edinburgh

hope everyone has a great christmas, for me it'll be just sitting in my cave. tried an orphan's christmas last year, so am looking forward to summer.                                                                                                                                                                               
kfoggy67's Profile
kfoggy67

In: Cheshire

this years gonna be my first xmas on my own Unhappy, going to be really weird not having anyone to open presents with xmas morning. all i want for xmas is for health and happiness to all my family and friends. Beer Party xxx                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6094 seconds. There are 620 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption