Goatees

136 Posts | Latest reply on 05/02/2011 19:47:00 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

MY GOATEE HAS A NAME BILLY THE KID LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
gatvol's Profile
gatvol

In: Aylesbury

Shaza, I agree with you.  Bald heads just don't do it for me at all.

As for goatees....that all depends.  they look great on some men, not so good on others, and some just look ridiculous and like they just take way too much time and energy to deal with.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thank gudness im not alone gatvol, Sorry no offence intended to you bald guys out there!!!!

I just love a a man with a beard though, tickles in all the right places heheWink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

its ok gat and shaza ...i dont like women with bald heads either !!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hmmm ! Unlike some men my age i have an option on the head hair it grows like wildfire all over Thumbs Up i used to keep it long enough to sit on when i was young but now mostly just crop it down to the wood.   Had a tashe since i was 15 covering a scar & recently grew a soul patch but the down side is ive never been able to grow a real full beard or decent goatee, just get a straggly patch on the end of my chin that makes me look like someone stuck a bit of old painbrush on there LOL   Yeah its odd ! not that i care much tbh   scoobs                                                                                                                                                                             
kazninja's Profile
kazninja

In: nottingham

perfection = Bruce Willis,  but failing that ...........   hairy chest, yum, goateea and bald head ...... perfick !!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

thats me !!! perfick !!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

In: york

zztop sayyyyyyyyyy no more  sexyyyy as !!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

BoodyLOL get that cold shower lol
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

In: Ripon

i started with the goatee when i was in my early thirties , have shaved it off a few times , prefer to keep the goatee tho as i hate shaving my chin as have a scar which the razor seems to enjoy catching .   Always wanted to do the full ZZ style , but for some bizzare reason once it gets to a certain length it curls up the way , and i end up chewing on it when i eat so out come the clippers .   Got a few white hairs in it now , but who cares n it's not painful Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

In: york

Tonguegrey beards oooooooo goes all wobblyTongue                                                                                                                                                                             
fletch33's Profile
fletch33

In: Warwick

Hey at least I didn't take it to seriously!                                                                                                                                                                             
gatvol's Profile
gatvol

In: Aylesbury

Nothing wrong with some grey hairs....                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

there in mine...coming on a treat Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Very cropped hair/bald is lovely, also tidy goatees look the business although a wee bitty scrtichy when attached to the lips in a smoooch Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I find Goatees too high maintenance and end up shaving them off                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4844 seconds. There are 588 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption