Goatees

136 Posts | Latest reply on 05/02/2011 19:47:00 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Just wondering,   (for the men) Once you reach the ripe old/young age of 40+ are goatees an essential part of the biking scene?  For some inexplicable reason I have grown one, grey whiskers and all.   Thoughts please                                                                                                                                                                             
violetinferno's Profile
violetinferno

In: Hull

definite must have!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
violetinferno's Profile
violetinferno

well nearly always a definite lol                                                                                                                                                                              
whackojacko's Profile
whackojacko

In: Ayr
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Well I've just taken mine off before it went white                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

love goatees and bald heads on fellas Thumbs Up oh and tatoos . ladies like men who don't care too much and dont stress about their appearance                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oh I love a goatee on a fella ;-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Definitely goatees, can't stand men cleanshaven, and it doesn't matter what colour it goes WJ!                                                                                                                                                                             
whackojacko's Profile
whackojacko

Too late RC, i had to shave it off wen I was a tranny at halloween.

Oh Lilchick, not bald yet but dish gettin bigga lol

madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Always had one or a beard Thumbs Up     I heard it tickles in all the right places LMAO                                                                                                                                                                             
Weirdoraptor's Profile
Weirdoraptor

In: Brough, E. Yorks

I saw Joan Rivers on TV the other day...   She's had so many face lifts even SHE's got one !                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Everyone try hardest to eliminate image of Joan Rivers...
goatees? Oh very much so                                                                                                                                                                             
sdv9r's Profile
sdv9r

In: Skelmersdale

Get a goatee and watch it change colour......                                                                                                                                                                              
aussiegeezer's Profile
aussiegeezer

In: Edinburgh

I've had a goatee for about ---years, tried to shave it off several times, but it keeps coming back.                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Goatees look great on the right face ;-). It's like guys with long hair, some suit it, and some don't!

Jack yours looked great, you need to grow it back my friend x                                                                                                                                                                             
whackojacko's Profile
whackojacko

och Debs, everybody tells me I loook 10 years younger wifout it, I'm enjoying being young again. Truth is, it's only been off for 6 months since I was 18, missing it already. Cry                                                                                                                                                                              
willi.p's Profile
willi.p

In: Newcastle

I'v grown a few goatees but keep shaving them off as cant decide wether i suit them or not.                                                                                                                                                                             
PHOTOGRAPHER1's Profile
PHOTOGRAPHER1

In: lancs

ive had 1 for the last 10 years or so - but shave it off now and then and start a new one - lol on the down side - they make you look older on the up side - they hide the double chin so do we have them cos they look good or vanity to hide old age? mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm????????                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Jack I bet you grow it back for the Scotland trip ;-)

I haven't seen you since you shaved it off jack so i can't comment, but will give you my opinion next time I see you hun. 0_~

violetinferno's Profile
violetinferno

never thought a guy looked older with a goatee....just more rugged!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

yer...rugged....go with that!!!Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 506 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption