Goatees

136 Posts | Latest reply on 05/02/2011 19:47:00 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
petervalk's Profile
petervalk

In: leic
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

so many like bald heads n goatee's so why am i still single lol hiya sis (nut) xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

hi bro, love you xxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

can't bear men with hair on their heads or chests, but I love a closely clipped goatee mmmm Some men always seem proud that they have retained their hair on their heads, but most of my girlfriends find the bald head really attractive!!! You know that men who have a lot of testosterone have thin hair!!!!! So Men... If you want to attract a real woman...... lose the hair!!! lol Embarrassed  simples

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

long hair while he can i say.... Wink every time                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

each to their own suz :-). Horses for courses Thumbs Up I like to see bald men, so that's my preference,....... I never look twice at men with a full head of hair, but it's a personal thing xx. It's a good that we're all different!! Lol Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
suzyamki's Profile
suzyamki

In: Wakefield

Hmm, competition here gals. Seems like lots of us like baldy heads and goatees. So whats that all about for you all ? (give the guys a clue!) As they rush for their razors and grow their beards LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

I also love long hair, tho its got to be thick... really can't be doing with a Francis Rossi typeLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

In: york

love long grey hair like sam elliott oerrrrrrrrrrrrrr wobbly legs time.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

happy with my upside down head !!!Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Think im one of the few on here who doesn't like a shaved head,,, sorry lads, full head of hair for me, clipped short is good thoughWink

What can I say just love hairy men  hehe

Hug

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

each to there own !!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Grew it, shaved it off, missed it , so grew it back again.  Never thought I would grow attached to it.  This morning I found a bit of pizza in it from last night..........had it for breakfast (only kidding on the pizza bit).                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I really prefer a smooth bonce, a goatee is fine so long as it's looked after

Big Al..'s Profile
Big Al..

In: Rugby

Shaved mine off recently for a job interview. No regrets - other than I look 10 years younger Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

I've had one since my early 30's.   It stops me face looking to round like a beach ball!                                                                                                                                                                             
kazninja's Profile
kazninja

In: nottingham

just luuuurve em ....                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

mines coming on a treat...apart from the grey bits grrrrCry                                                                                                                                                                              
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

that's just the most distinguished bits saying hello ian :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

lol minnie...thanks....( he puts the grecian 2000 away )                                                                                                                                                                              
Timeout's Profile
Timeout

In: Midlands
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

All this talk of Goatees i decided to trim the beard to see what i look like, got carried away as i didnt like it and chopped the lot off. Went to a 'Hobbit central' doo, and was TOLD grow it back.                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 750 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption