Goatees

136 Posts | Latest reply on 05/02/2011 19:47:00 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Honda hotlips's Profile
Honda hotlips

In: Ayrshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

and ditto again Kaz... dont forget hairy chest tho  mmmmm. ...concentration lst there lol                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Waxing?  Considered it, but decided it would be easier to simply fill the bath in wax and I can't be bothered with the cleaning up afterwards.                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

geoff if you filled the bath with wax you would never get out! it would have you in its sticky grip till you lost a few stone and then Rach could trim you free, and then there would be a big hairy geoff shaped hole in a block of wax! spose if you let it set fully it would be nice and snug for a kip if murphy booted you out of bed in the middle of the night!
invalid characters's Profile
invalid characters

In: West Sussex
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Why do I think you've done that before Julie?Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
kazninja's Profile
kazninja

In: nottingham

well ladies easily pleased lol... goaties are a yes .... any one dare admit why ...hummmph !!  and yes hairy chest ... yum yum too.                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

I could use my big hairy Geoff shaped hole in a block of wax as a mould to make lots of headless Geoff shaped thingies.

Think of the uses!  Headless Geoff shaped coat stands, headless geoff shaped lamps, headless Geoff shaped coffee tables, headless Geoff shaped sign posts, headless Geoff shaped planters, all sorts!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Never had Goatee, a beard once but it just got itchey so shaved it off, normally a bit of stubble but that gets shaved after about 3-4 days for the same reason Ermm

kooky's Profile
kooky

In: Wolverhampton

have to say it's goatee all the way for me!!! like bald heads though but love body hair!!!

powergap's Profile
powergap

In: York

Goate oh yes it evens out the baldness! and is handy for storing leftover dinner on lol                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

i like a goty or a beard  long Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Mines back !!!!Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
honda baby's Profile
honda baby

In: Belper

Yep goatie for me and long hair Thumbs Up though most guys my age have the dish too LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
pinkstorm's Profile
pinkstorm

In: Chester

Goatees - love them xx Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

In: york

grow it and see,,if it looks crap shave it off simples x, personally i love em makes me weak at the knees a beard does mmmm.                                                                                                                                                                             
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire

giving it a go ,see how it goes???                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

How's it coming along yammy...itchy sweetie?                                                                                                                                                                             
Weirdoraptor's Profile
Weirdoraptor

In: Brough, E. Yorks

Having a beard and a bald head looks like you've got your head on upside down.         LOL

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Goaties are verrrry sexy Thumbs Up Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I love a man with a beard, just so long as he doesn't look like Grisly Adams lol

Oh and chest hair is a definate plus Wink

Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

love a hairy chest ala Bruce Dickinson,  I also adore a shaved head with a goatee Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 574 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption