What do you do to get over somebody?

54 Posts | Latest reply on 26/11/2010 18:17:30 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
violetinferno's Profile
violetinferno

In: Hull
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

finding the best mushroom stroganoff cooks works for me!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Wraith750's Profile
Wraith750

In: Stevenage
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Gribbit,Gribbit.!!!LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

its sometimes very hard to start again lol but once you covered their tracks, burnt yer bridges, dropped his bike, errrrrrrrr   there;s no going back lmao                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I think this subject is for the ladies, bearing in mind that men can be sensitive as well just because we don't show our emotions, it does'nt mean that we don't hurt inside as much as women. Men can cry I have cried rivers over women that have dumped me. Endured endless Pain in my heart that never seems to go away. I see her face everywhere I go. I tap strangers on the shoulder ,mistaking them for Her. OH The Torture! will it never end. I turn to the bottle and then another, I become smelly and unshaven, Smell of stale cigarettes,I take my Bike out it helps to clear my Head I ride Faster and Faster and Faster. Suddenly i realise how stupid I am being and slow down, I could kill myself or others. Now i come to think of it this is a normal weekend in the Life of DOA. Life is to short BE Happy! Live to Ride and Ride to Live.                                                                                                                                                                             
Honda hotlips's Profile
Honda hotlips

In: Ayrshire

yep your right DOA, some men dont show enough emotions, not necessarily crying, but all in general, perhaps if they did it would change the outcome? A good face to face talk would help, but in this modern times its all done through text, email etc, which can be read wrongly...i once fell out with a guy who had texted me to say he had been too effing busy all weekend, unfornately i read it ... that he had been too busy effing all weekend LOL...
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

just expect men are limited in many qualities, and you will never be disappointed!!. :-). In that way, you will never need to get over them, because they never exceed, or indeed meet your expectations!!! Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock

OMG what a depressing thought...that they never meet OUR expectations.....but sure we never meet theirs eitherUnhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
DTR30's Profile
DTR30

In: Nantwich
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

To get over things.......Plug in guitar - turn to 11 and let it rip.

Note to self never date some of the women on this thread .......... too dangerous ...lol

kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock

@DTR good advice.......the too dangerous bit!!Approve                                                                                                                                                                              
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

In: Weymouth

Drink beer Ride Bike and catch up with friends.   If you happen to run into someone Lovely on the way. All the better                                                                                                                                                                             
limeninja9's Profile
limeninja9

I just hold seething grudges and wait for them to fall... they always do...                                                                                                                                                                             
limeninja9's Profile
limeninja9

ok,,, I don't really hold grudges,, being silly.                                                                                                                                                                             
limeninja9's Profile
limeninja9

ok, ok,, maybe one or two then.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

indecisive Lime???? Ermm

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5930 seconds. There are 589 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption