is bm a dating site?

115 Posts | Latest reply on 02/11/2010 19:15:55 by MG Bandit | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
87% Karma87% Karma 87% Karma87% Karma

Ah domestic bliss lol                                                                                                                                                                             
andyl250's Profile
andyl250

In: liverpool
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

wow this is a dating site, mmm any1 fancy going out with me lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

LOL ... They are very entertaining                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Andy few quick qestions first ....   1.  Do you stay between the lines when you crayon ?   2.  Is your straight jacket sequined?   3.  Does your mother know that your out?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

4.  Do you change your underwear every day?   5.  Do you still live with your parents?   6.  Are you allowed out without supervision?                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

If you tck yes to all 6 Qs .... then you are in with a chance ... lol   I agree with rossi .... its def both and you get out of it, what you want. For me its a social site, but, like in any walk of life, you meet, greet and can actually fall in love ... seen it ;) lol                                                                                                                                                                             
andyl250's Profile
andyl250

well some tough questions there lol   1.yep defo gud with crayons but not allowed felt tips or paints 2.of course not, daft question lol 3.my mum only knows what i want her to know,so right now she has no idea. 4.dont need to dont wear any lol 5.nope i live very happily on my todd,and with my daughters at weekends 6.iam male so depends how dangerously you want to live,but most of the time yes.   have i passed lol xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

7.  Were you born in Liverpool and do you talk like a scouser lol                                                                                                                                                                             
andyl250's Profile
andyl250

your going to spoil it now, yep born and breed in liverpool and have got the accent but its not that stong. iam from the south end by garston docks so technically iam known as a mudman from under the bridge lol, is that my chances scuppered now lol xxxx

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Pmsl ... Nice one RC                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well and truly scuppered!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'm a bit of a Heinz myself, born in Southend Essex, moved to Surrey when I was about 7, moved to Brum at 10 and left when I was 22, went to live and work around London/Croydon up until around 2001 then moved to Cornwall, then back to Brum in 2003!   I'm either a Heinz or a gypsy                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Boss Mom ur def a Hobbit lol

Andy ....... what flavour are you?

andyl250's Profile
andyl250

think iam defo like a mars bar type flavour lol xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Mmmmmmmm ..... likes mars bars! lmao   Prefers a twix though .... double ended Jackie ;) lol                                                                                                                                                                             
andyl250's Profile
andyl250

ill go as far as a twirl then lol xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

lmao ... or maybe a bounty ... or a fudge ... lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

I go for a Kit Kat myself 4 fingers and all that lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ewwww i dont like chocolate

bag of penny sweets for me  Thumbs Up

BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

I have read the posts on this thread with great interest. Think the site is grand as it is - think it is some of the members who complicate matters.  If everyone takes care and follows the guide lines set down by the site then all should be well.  I have only had a few negative encounters, such is life and you just get on with it and put it down as a learning curve.  It is a well run, monitored site with many genuine members, one that is a pleasure to be part of.  Clap                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6865 seconds. There are 317 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption