is bm a dating site?

115 Posts | Latest reply on 02/11/2010 19:15:55 by MG Bandit | Go to original / last post
violetinferno's Profile
violetinferno

In: Hull
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Joined BM as i don't get out much due to work/money situation....i get to have a laugh in chat and have met some amazing people that are now true friends.....obviously there are good and not so good members(just like real life) and you can't expect to get on with everyone,  but what a great way to spend those otherwise boring evenings when not out on the bike!!!
firebladejohn's Profile
firebladejohn

In: darwen

oh yes it is.....ha ha                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Oh no it's snot!!!!! ;-)                                                                                                                                                                             
whackojacko's Profile
whackojacko

In: Ayr
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

Well, I've only been involved for a few weeks & been on only 1 rideout.  Based on what was presumably a random selection of members from both sides of the border, I would highly recommend this site to anyone wanting to have fun and meet great people. Is it a dating site??
Who gives a shit, its fun and expands your horizons & puts you in touch wi a real bunch o characters who are worth the effort to get to know. I'm havin a blast and can't wait for the next meeting.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

LOL well said by the jock!!!!! Hand that man a pint!!!!

Or was it White coffee and neeeee sugar !!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

Ditto Jacko... I can't praise BM enough.    As has no doubt already been said, the site is whatever you make of it, it has certainly enhanced my life and believe me when I say, having attended a few BM events, I know I'm guaranteed a great time, such a diverse bunch of people, extremely friendly and just great to be around.....   Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Fair comment Blackberry.. Bm is a well organised site.. Makes all the difference how a site like this is managed. There's good and bad in all walks of life and so far the good out weigh the bad... Very friendly folk and if people want friendship or relationship it's there for the taking. Great events page/information for those that don't want either of the above LOL
whackojacko's Profile
whackojacko

Och aye GL, I'll haud you to the pint if that's ok.

gees, 2 wimmin agreein wi me, thats a record (guiness that is)
Thumbs Up  Beer
Beer                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

LOL jacko ... We're leading you into a false sense of security!!! Haha                                                                                                                                                                             
whackojacko's Profile
whackojacko

Ah knows this, might look and act a dumbass but I have a reputation to live down to so watch out, I bite back gL Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
moonstone's Profile
moonstone

In: Redditch
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

I will have been a member for three years. Had a few ride outs and met some lovely people. I also met my partner on here we had been seeing each other for 17 months then April i moved to Hemel Hempstead from Redditch and moved in with him. Things are pretty good now. I dont come on BM so often but we have both retained our individual membership because we each built up some real good friendships with other members.
We still join in events etc. and I feel part of the community I now use the site as a social site with people of like minds.
hope to meet more people soon xx
whackojacko's Profile
whackojacko

Well thats a luvverly story Moonstone, and great to hear when lives work out. The fact that you and your partner are still involved is a huge testiment to the people involved in organising, running and supporting  this site.                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Aww moonstone that sounds like the real thing.... Good luck to you both :-)

And jacko you really are a pussycat!!! ;o)
(be careful I nip LOL)                                                                                                                                                                             
whackojacko's Profile
whackojacko

Meaoooow Gl at the moon.                                                                                                                                                                              
MG Bandit's Profile
MG Bandit

In: Barnsley

I use bm as a social site,even tho i met my current partner of 5years on a dating site.Only just joined but cant wait to get to some events.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5664 seconds. There are 790 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption