Ride To The Wall?

143 Posts | Latest reply on 05/10/2010 21:13:08 by bandit46 | Go to original / last post
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

had a bostin day as usual. was a great turn out this year from BM. Hope we'll see a few more faces for next year.
Registration for next year will open about march sometime. i will put up a reminder when that happens.   Alex, were you on my bike? i hardly noticed. Geek   This next bit is taken from RTTW forum by Martin Dickinson who's head of the organising commitee.   "A big thank you to all those who attended the event this year.Yet again the executive committee pulled out all the stops to make the event a resounding success. My thanks go out the them, and all the volunteers they recruited to help with the operation.Although the number of bikes may be down on last year early indications are that we have raise a lot more this year.I will be having a debrief and first RTTW 2011 meeting within the next 3 weeks and hopefully will have a final figure then.Once again thank you to everyone and hope to see you next yearMartin"                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Mmmmm Squashy never mind Alex on your bike i was nearly off Kens when you pushed me !!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit46's Profile
bandit46

In: cannock
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

i enjoyed the day .met some nice people, and was amazed at how many were there. its a must for next year                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1094 seconds. There are 868 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption