Ride To The Wall?

143 Posts | Latest reply on 05/10/2010 21:13:08 by bandit46 | Go to original / last post
Drum's Profile
Drum

In: Nowhere
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Sat Oct 2nd with camping at Drayton Manor on the friday night.

Anyone else from BM going?

http://rttw.org/                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

There should be a few going Drum. check in events. It will be my third. Geek Won't be camping tho. As It's minuets from the start point it might be a good idea if everyone is registered already, that we meet at Bassets pole and go in a group?     Don't forget to put the little green sticker on your headlight.                                                                                                                                                                             
Scorpio54's Profile
Scorpio54

In: Bodmin

Am registered and think it's a good idea to meet up at Bassetts Pole Bluesbiker. It's from 10am at Drayton Manor so assuming we head towards Tamworth on the Sutton Road and then take a right down Drayton Lane, through Drayton Basset to get to Drayton Manor it should only take around 10 minutes, so I suggest we aim to leave Bassetts Pole circa 9:45. Meeting originally at Bassetts Pole any time before that depends on whether you want time for breakfast at McD's.
Drum's Profile
Drum

Just checked the events page and I see there are quite a few of us! I'm camping at Drayton Manor on the friday which should be a laugh, and there are bands on etc I believe.

So, just to get this right, will you guys be meeting at Bassets Pole then heading for Drayton Manor before the ride itself. If so I'll likely meet you at DM , though how I'll find you all is anyone's guess :)                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

won't be easy to spot as likely to be in excess of 5000 bikes at DM. I will be on my CB1300s with silver top box if it helps. might be easier tho to just have a ride down to Bassetts before we leave. Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
kazninja's Profile
kazninja

In: nottingham

Im going will see if friends would like to camp night b4 too - should be fun. :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

The website talks about camping on Friday and Saturday, but as far as I can see doesn't say what (if anything) is happening on Saturday night.
I don't need to camp, only live 10 miles away, but could be tempted if there's anything on Saturday night.
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

I will be doing this  again and like bluesbiker it will be the third time I have ridden it, I won't be camping as its only a couple of miles down the road from me.   I have organised a local pre ride meet up for my bike club 1066mcc and if people would like me to I could ask if they minded bm people joining us it would be lovely to ride into the park as a big group.                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

Just for you gary. wots on saturday night. www.rttw.org/index.php/post-event-function CG that would be good. so long as we all know where we are meeting and times. Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Bluesbiker I haven't put where we are meeting on here yet as wanted to see who would be interested plus ask at bike club on Wednesday night not that I see it as a problem the more the merrier.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Really want to do this but can't because I have the kids.  Hope you all have a great day                                                                                                                                                                             
Ebbsy1's Profile
Ebbsy1

In: Coventry

Hi all. I live local as well so won't be camping either but fancy the meet up at Bassetts Pole to ride over to DM for 10am.  Would be up for the pre-ride out with CG club (if you'll have us BMers!!!!). Right, need to register now before I forget to do it AGAIN!!!   Liz                                                                                                                                                                             
catman61's Profile
catman61

will be there too, and as its only 5 minutes from home i wont be camping, but would be nice to meet up beforehand                                                                                                                                                                              
Drum's Profile
Drum

Where's Bassets Pole guys? Can someone send me a google maps link please?

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

It's The Bassets Pole pub rather than Bassetts Pole the village, junction of A38 & A453. The meet up will probably be in either the pub carpark or McDs carpark.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=B755SA

yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire

Will meet at Drayton Manor, it's nearer than Bassets                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

See you guys there :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/s...ent_id=814                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I just registered and will be going, probably my last trip of the year as have to park the bike up and head of to south Africa at the end of October and not back until December..... whats a guy to doBig smile   So who is gonna be heading up on the Friday and crazy camping??????????Beer   Anyone from the South West.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

JTB mind to check they allow Yetis lol                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 856 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption