Ride To The Wall?

143 Posts | Latest reply on 05/10/2010 21:13:08 by bandit46 | Go to original / last post
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Does cake help?                                                                                                                                                                              
Drum's Profile
Drum

In: Nowhere

Cake always helps.

So, up before the sun and just about to get ready for the off. Have a good trip all. Breakfast at Maccy D here I come (no cake).                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Have a good day everyone Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Have fun today think its stopped rain hope to see you tonight                                                                                                                                                                              
Drum's Profile
Drum

Great to meet you all today, and I have no words (unusual for me!) for what an overwhelming, moving, emotional experience it was today to be a part of that procession.

How many did the General estimate? 15,000?

Wow. Just, wow.                                                                                                                                                                             
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire

Excellent day! Hope the Boys and Gals get a sense of our support.                                                                                                                                                                              
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Twas a good day indeed. Great turnout and great support on the streets from the public. The only let down for me was the time it took to get everyone out of Drayton Manor. Was good to see John before he leaves us for a while and to briefly catch up with a few old friends though Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Timeout's Profile
Timeout

In: Midlands
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

Really good day out, well organised and supported by bikers and people lining the streets waving at everyone for what it represented. I can see it being more than 15,000 next year and all for a good cause. 1 3/4 hours to get out of Drayton Manor, we did get to eyeball a lot of bikes though.
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

In: Swadlincote
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

nice meetin you folks today :)                                                                                                                                                                             
kazninja's Profile
kazninja

In: nottingham

Thoughrally enjoyed it !   nice to meet all you lovely BM peeps too.   Lou....u have really got me thinking bout that ninja lol ! :-)    How many times did the hairs on my arm stand up on that day !  too many to count, awsome.   Oh and then Matlock afterwards too...:-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

In: Swadlincote
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

hey yeh we will have to meet up and you can have a good look round her and get the feel of it lol

Ebbsy1's Profile
Ebbsy1

In: Coventry

What a brill day - really enjoyed meeting up with you all (old and new faces) and being involved.  Have an achy finger from tooting me horn so much.  And how many bikes?  Just soooooooooooooooooo fab - up for next year Liz                                                                                                                                                                             
Drum's Profile
Drum

I photoshopped one of my pics into a sort of poster. Just to amuse myself of a rainy sunday afternoon..

http://tinyurl.com/35ocpsg                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

Although I couldnt ride this year it was amazing watching all the bikes coming into the Arbouretum.  The whole day was brilliant and thanx to the weather for being kind to every1.

Was great to breifly meet up with those I did, soz it was such a short time though
dunans's Profile
dunans

In: southport

didnt know u was there or i would have texted u                                                                                                                                                                             
kazninja's Profile
kazninja

In: nottingham

Ninja Lou - I would be honoured luv x                                                                                                                                                                             
catman61's Profile
catman61

In: Tamworth

Was a great day. It would be hard to get 10000 bikes in any less time IMO but was very well organised all the same

I do think the ride to the Arboretum could be made a little longer for those who have come so far, but also know that would be a logistical nightmare too for the organisers with so many there
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

Great day and was overwhelming to see how many bikers there ... supporting our troops and those gone in the line of duty. Great meeting new BMers and catching up with friends. Thanx for lift Phil :)                                                                                                                                                                             
akceller8's Profile
akceller8

In: Folkestone

6 hours in pouring rain to get there, 4 1/2 hours in pouring rain to get home afterwards.....glorious sunshine for the event!!  Well worth the transit journeys to take part in such an amazing show of support. 

Great to finally meet up with some of you guys too, hope to see you all and more again in the future.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Excellent day and well supported.   Great to see everyone and finally get to meet a few new faces :0   I spotted the trike of my dreams as well :(   Still in shock that a man of the cloth used a swear word Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 582 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption