Ride To The Wall?

143 Posts | Latest reply on 05/10/2010 21:13:08 by bandit46 | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

begin rant ..... out on dartmoor all week soaked to the skin...weekend comes yayyyy now Stuck 6 hours away and its blowing a gale and the rain is bouncing it down FFS this countries weather is shit     end rant!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

**** blows JTB a Hobbit kiss lol                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

If ya think it's wet now in kernow just wait till next tuesday!  LOL   Everyone who's goin tomorrow, have a safe ride down. For those that are meeting at Bassetts pole, we'll be there by about 9am. My bike is a CB1300S (fairing) with a silver top box. Don't forget yer sidstand puck. most importantly....   Put yer green sticker on yer headlight. if you've got one of course. a sticker not a headlight. Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Are you going to wear your helmet cam Squashy ......... if so i best do me hair ?                                                                                                                                                                              
akceller8's Profile
akceller8

In: Folkestone

On my way up the M40 now. £30 jacket nice and waterproof. £100 trousers leaking all over my crotch. At least I'll be easy to recognise, just look for the one who looks like he's pi**ed himself.

God how I love British weather!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

The camera will be in attendance yes. Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Best get me hair to play ball then lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

All have a safe ride tomorrow, sadly due to family circumstances I had to head to Cornwall unexpectedly on Wednesday night and wouldn't be emotionally fit to ride my bike with so many people on Saturday as these sort of rides take a lot more concentration.
Totally gutted as I look forward to this ride each year and register as soon as the they open it up. Plus I was looking forward to meeting up with people I haven't seen for a while.                                                                                                                                                                             
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire

It's not the Specs Jackie. Geek

It's your personality that's easy to spotLOL

akceller8's Profile
akceller8

Arrived at Drayton Manor. I think the word "Soggy" is appropriate. Still, tent's up, airbed is inflated, dry clothes on...... and the rain has now stopped. Yay! What time does the beer tent open???? :-)

If anyone's looking for me, green/cream dome tent near loos, black Suzuki GSX750 with FRONT rack.
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

Would that be a Suzuki GSX750 butchers bike then?                                                                                                                                                                              
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

I`ve got a `front rack` but its only a littleun                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

It's your personality that's easy to spot   Yea, that's wot i meant. (he says lying through his teeth)                                                                                                                                                                                  
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

No good Blues I tried it earlier. She wasn't having it!......

I should think so Julie, you'd look very odd with a rear one!!

julie j's Profile
julie j

ive got a tail pack.                                                                                                                                                                             
akceller8's Profile
akceller8

Kinda like a butchers bike, just need some sausages to go on it.
It was an experiment to balance out topbox and stuff on back. It doesn't work tho, very scary weave at 80.                                                                                                                                                                              
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

Julie is it a big tail pack?
Does my tail pack look big on this?                                                                                                                                                                              
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

CG gutted you wont be able to be there but family has to come 1st, I will have a thought for you while Im there                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

lol @ julie j 'I`ve got a `front rack` but its only a littleun'   Not to worry Julie anymore than a handfull is a right waste pmsl LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

tail pack is a littleun too,but its expandable!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 576 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption