Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo, BTInternet users HELP!

26 Posts | Latest reply on 29/10/2010 20:01:53 by Matt | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

unfortunately it seems that some people are too stupid to use the links i've added to all the emails from BM which allow you to deactivate that kind of email at the click of a button.   Instead people find it easier to press the "JUNK" or "SPAM" or "BLOCK" button in their email client.   Unfortunately this is having a huge knock-on effect to every other member using the same public email provider.   Therefore I need the help from everyone else!!   PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE add "bikermatch.co.uk" as a "safe sender" domain to all your email accounts - especially Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, BT Internet etc.   Doing so will neutralise the affects and damage caused by those too ignorant to press the Delete button or "unsubscribe" link in the emails.   Some people join BM for years, collecting emails, then in one day they mark 100+ emails as spam!  Everytime an email is marked as spam A WARNING IS SENT TO OUR ISP!!  They then SHUT DOWN OUR CONNECTION because they think we're infected with a virus sending spam.   If you want Biker Match to stay online and fully functional - ADD US TO YOUR SAFE SENDERS LISTS!!!   Please!                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Tis a very safe sender on mine Thumbs Up  (for the last 12 months)  Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Thanks very much.  It makes a huge difference.   We had a whole 24 hours recently where we couldn't send to Hotmail because of ONE person who saved up over 100 emails over 2 years and then marked them all as spam in one day.   The server email address is hal@ bikermatch.co.uk (without the space).  You can't email this address but it's what all the emails from the server are sent from.   PS: Everytime someone marks an email as spam, hotmail/aol etc send me a warning and include the email.  I can see the email and I do delete anyone who marks more than 1 email as spam (i can accept one was a mistake, but not 2).                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

All is good in my inbox Matt ... Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Thanks Shell.   Bump, need this topic on the first page for a while                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

big bump                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

mines doing what it should Boss Man                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Bumperty bump

Found it on page 2                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Sorry Matt don't understand a word of it will get my PA to look into it

Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

BM is safe in my Hotmail Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

bump again, god u people talk a lot in other topics                                                                                                                                                                             
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

In: Rugeley In The S
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

BM is ok on my AOL e mail Matt. Always comes through to my inbox, and not my spam                                                                                                                                                                               
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

Your safe with me Matt LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

canyoutameme & others... even if the emails CURRENTLY come through to your inbox, unless you add us to your "safe lists" you may find that tomorrow the emails stop getting through completely (just takes one extra person to block us than have us on their safe lists).   So, however they currently come through for you - please make sure you add us to your white/safe/address lists.   Thanks                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

Refresh                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

bump - we're still being affected by the issue.   Thanks                                                                                                                                                                             
DG99's Profile
DG99

In: Nottingham

All good on my part feller Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
ridingsmall's Profile
ridingsmall

In: southampton

i can see matts busy... so anyone ... i was with canyoutameme in that it all come through my inbox, bikematch isnt spam and your in my contacts list so emails dont get chucked. is this enough?                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Thanks RRH - should be.  If you're with hotmail for example then they have "safe senders" lists in Options.
Probably being in your address book is enough if it's part of hotmail's service.   Thanks                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
61% Karma61% Karma 61% Karma61% Karma

unfortunately it seems that some people are too stupid to use the links i've added to all the emails from BM which allow you to deactivate that kind of email at the click of a button.

Instead people find it easier to press the "JUNK" or "SPAM" or "BLOCK" button in their email client.

Unfortunately this is having a huge knock-on effect to every other member using the same public email provider.

Therefore I need the help from everyone else!!

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE add "bikermatch.co.uk" as a "safe sender" domain to all your email accounts - especially Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, BT Internet etc.

Doing so will neutralise the affects and damage caused by those too ignorant to press the Delete button or "unsubscribe" link in the emails.

Some people join BM for years, collecting emails, then in one day they mark 100+ emails as spam!  Everytime an email is marked as spam A WARNING IS SENT TO OUR ISP!!  They then SHUT DOWN OUR CONNECTION because they think we're infected with a virus sending spam.

If you want Biker Match to stay online and fully functional - ADD US TO YOUR SAFE SENDERS LISTS!!!   Please! 
reloaded for Matt

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7969 seconds. There are 1090 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption