Bike for a short arse!!

73 Posts | Latest reply on 13/09/2010 06:55:31 by Ducatirebel77 | Go to original / last post
Ducatirebel77's Profile
Ducatirebel77

In: Kettering
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Dunans - lmao.......trust you!!   Yeah I need to try them out as weight, width etc play a big part. Shame I can't ride in my 4in heels!!! lol                                                                                                                                                                             
limeninja9's Profile
limeninja9

In: Liverpool

You can't???                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

lmao i sat my CBT in 3" heels couldnt walk or ride in flats... so whats an extra inch lol.. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Ducatirebel77's Profile
Ducatirebel77

Don't you start lmao LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

lol sorry hun.. .. i will back you up all the way if they get out of hand Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             
yamashirlz's Profile
yamashirlz

In: north yorkshire

lol well thats what you can do get some boots with  4inch heels on then you wont have to worry about getting bike lowered hun                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

be cheaper to get the bike lowered .. cant buy a decent pair of boots under £35 lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Ducatirebel77's Profile
Ducatirebel77

Oh I can handle the green one ;) hee hee

Thanks geordie, will know who to call on for back up!!! :)                                                                                                                                                                             
limeninja9's Profile
limeninja9

????   Waddya mean?                                                                                                                                                                             
Ducatirebel77's Profile
Ducatirebel77

Don't make me threaten you with cheeseburgers!! Lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Tony Cagiva's Profile
Tony Cagiva

In: Grimsby

Cagiva Raptor very low                                                                                                                                                                              
limeninja9's Profile
limeninja9

mmmmmmmmmmmm   cheese burger,, and then???   My 10 looks small if you stand far away from it.  Hope that helps.                                                                                                                                                                             
Ducatirebel77's Profile
Ducatirebel77

Fries!!!!!! lmao   Is that with or without your binolculars????                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3910 seconds. There are 602 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption