End of May BH weekend 2011 - Cancelled

33 Posts | Latest reply on 11/09/2010 23:16:30 by rockchick123 | Go to original / last post
Ian10's Profile
Ian10

In: Castle Cary
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

That's on my way to work lol. :)
I live about a mile up the road, but knowing my luck it will be glasto w/e or i'll be racing.

darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Seeing as everyone is more interested in cornwall in june, this is now going to be restricted to a personal invite only. Sorry folks but thats how it is. We will be sure to talk all about it around the time of the event and post about it when we get back Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

So does that mean we can't go or are supposed to wait for a personal invitation?  I'd like to go to both, but if I'm not invited then fair enough, I'll go to Cornwall only.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

No reason why folk cant go to both, Hobbits and upnorth folk can break there journey up and get to both :)                                                                                                                                                                              
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

I would still be up for it. Id have no probs doing both either :)
Let me know either way Steph thanxx :)                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Sorry folks but weekend is cancelled. Not because of the cornwall thread, i've spoken to Bill about that, but for other reasons. If anyone wants the campsite details to stop en route then pm me. DC x                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Sorry to hear that DC hope to meet up with you soon                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Sorry to hear that lady xxxxx                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

That's a shame Steph, sounds like it would've been good.

cw's Profile
cw

27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Sorry to hear that DC it looked as though it could have being a good weekend                                                                                                                                                                             
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

ouch that,s ashame it would be good wkend                                                                                                                                                                              
PaulXXX's Profile
PaulXXX

In: Swadlincote

Sorry to hear it DC Unhappy what about later on in the year?

rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Thanx for letting us know Steph. Take care and maybe another time :)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3750 seconds. There are 606 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption