End of May BH weekend 2011 - Cancelled

33 Posts | Latest reply on 11/09/2010 23:16:30 by rockchick123 | Go to original / last post
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Am thinking of organising a weekend away next year at a campsite i stayed at and was wondering if anyone else would be up for it? Its at the Brook House Inn nr Castle Cary, Somerset and it would make a fantastic weekend away. Its a quiet little place, pub on site, and they have said if fully booked they would put bands on for us. I think it would be perfect for a BM weekend and they are very willing to host it. There is a maximum of 22 pitches and they are happy for us to book the whole site out. Am thinking of end of May BH weekend, would anyone else be up for it???
PaulXXX's Profile
PaulXXX

In: Swadlincote
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Yep sounds like a great weekend event darkcarnival put me down on your list OK Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

Got yr name down Paul. I can guarantee a cracking weekend. This place is the dogs danglies                                                                                                                                                                             
sumodwarf's Profile
sumodwarf

In: billericay
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

have to agree my dear good site,good ownners,will be a good laugh  im up for it                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Sounds good dc ... But that's the weekend of the macmilan run :-(                                                                                                                                                                              
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

may be up for it depends if it ma  wkend off, sounds good Beer                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Would love to say yes but to far away as yet but if places are still left and im free then will be there                                                                                                                                                                              
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

I will need to know who is definately up for it, hence the plenty of prior warning. If noone wants to commit to it then thats fine but as i'm hoping to book the entire place then i'll need numbers. I dont want to let them down by people cancelling at the last minute. Nothing is booked as yet, this is simply a fact finding post. If enough are definately up for it, then i will sort it out. I wont be booking anything on maybe's. Been there and got burnt in the past
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

Hey Steph,   Sounds like it could be a good one ... and Im always up for a good BM weekend :)   Its a yes from me Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
cw's Profile
cw

28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Hi DC   I would be up for thisThumbs UpBeerParty                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

Can i just say that the date isnt set in stone as yet. I only chose that weekend cos it would give a 3 day weekend instead of 2. I'm happy to have it whichever weekend suits, but bear in mind that Glastonbury is around that time and the place is gonna be booked up quickly. If we want it the same weekend as Glastonbury then we need to decide now
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Im easy ... only weekend I cant make it is 26th June weekend ... any other and you have a def from me ... just let me know details.                                                                                                                                                                                   
cw's Profile
cw

28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Glastonbury will be the closes weekend to the 21th June if this helps                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Sounds like a good weekend planned to me too! A good ride down there too!                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Is there a beach lol                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

No BJ its Inland Cry                                                                                                                                                                              
missvondarkness's Profile
missvondarkness

In: weston-super-mar

me and badger will come as not too far for us consider our names down x                                                                                                                                                                             
alegsx's Profile
alegsx

In: witham
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

sounds good count me in                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'd love to go but can't commit that far ahead unfortunately because of kids.  Presumably they could come too but only if I had transport and they were off school.   Sorry I can't say better than that Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
badger59's Profile
badger59

In: Newton Abbot

Cider on order Beer                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6411 seconds. There are 574 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption