Distractions

34 Posts | Latest reply on 22/06/2010 23:27:07 by 6ypsy | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

*dances to theme tune* and kicks the cat on the way out Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

So there you go kwak..too too sensitiveHug..   And as to poor old flat tracker..methinks it,s more a case of hiding from miss & Geordielass than lurking!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'm being stalked Red :-/                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

lmfao... omg flat... YOU SHOULD BE SO LUCKY DARLING! O_0 we love you ... you know you love us too, just admit it...  lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

So there you go kwak..too too sensitiveHug   Yup, would seem so Red, ta for the Hug have one yourself lol                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

But that means you are caring as well dont it,  sensitive meaning aware  of other things other peoples needs etc etc

Approve

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Shh! EW don't be giving my bad reputation a clean up lol                                                                                                                                                                                 
missvondarkness's Profile
missvondarkness

In: weston-super-mar

well ive got rep as a stalker lol so gossip mongers will be about your reputation is intact Kwak lol                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

Hay Kwak its good to talk !

drunk sober busy or bored  just makes things interesting don't it

6ypsy's Profile
6ypsy

In: Clay Cross
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Oo-er, lots of moaning on the site tonight, do you think all this heat is affecting everyone, it's a bit like Hitchcocks 'The Birds', nobody leave the site Exclamation   Kwak, if something is on your chest, get it off! Or it'll just give you back ache lol...                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

LOL I did get it off me chest, a week ago.                                                                                                                                                                              
6ypsy's Profile
6ypsy

You having another go? I can'y help being a bit slow!!!!!!!   Bye the way Red - right not write! Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

No I wasn't having a go 6ypsy, I was responding to what you said, you told me to get it off me chest, and I just said I did that a week ago,  when I started the thread.                                                                                                                                                                              
6ypsy's Profile
6ypsy

Good Kwak, that's exactly what I meant, and I hope you'll do it again when you feel the need - and I'm sure you will Wink                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5000 seconds. There are 1132 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption