I hate scrotes........

24 Posts | Latest reply on 17/06/2010 09:28:40 by DG99 | Go to original / last post
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

In: Hull
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Not as serious but a pillock decided he'd just walk off with my Stanley bolt box of all the fixings we'd collected for my mates trike possably only a few quids worth of bolts nuts etc but the box was £25 when new, I'd taken 3 heavy items into the garage where I was working on the trike (including a B&D trolly tool box full of loads of kit a professional socket set and a power drill), this shit and his rotund mate were walking towards me with a dog as I went into the friends garden (walking passed the bolt box en route left it up against the garden wall) just popped in to hook up power supply walked out and yep the pillock had brazenly picked up the bolt box and was casually walking down the ten foot!!!!!!!Angry I shouted after him "OI BRING THAT BACK AND I WON'T BREAK YOUR LEGs" to which he promptly turned about face and minced back to me and handed me the bolt box and said he was sorry! FFS I shouted at him again "are you a compleate imbacile or just a cliptomanic!!!!" He appologuised again and I snalred to him to "get out of my sight before I did something I regretted!"
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

DG just rem keep grinning and winning as teh song says  ............

things can only get better xxxxxxxxxxxxx

ace_morgan's Profile
ace_morgan

In: Hadleigh, Southe
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Sorry DG, there really are tossers out there intent on screwing others over cus they have no life. 

I had my car kicked in a few years back, police did F all. It is no wonder people don't bother with them now. Police have more important things to do i guess like line there pockets with pointless fines

Lil while later, I saw the guy that kicked my car in and he walked away from me, most likely cus he mates wasn't with him.

Take care                                                                                                                                                                             
DG99's Profile
DG99

In: Nottingham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Well guess what mate, I didn't bother reporting it either, its just not worth the effort.  Theres not a ruddy thing they could do about it.                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1719 seconds. There are 955 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption