I hate scrotes........

24 Posts | Latest reply on 17/06/2010 09:28:40 by DG99 | Go to original / last post
DG99's Profile
DG99

In: Nottingham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

woke up this morning, went to the car to find some little tosser had broken into it and pinched some of my stuff.  I don't have a lot in my car but they took my mag-lite, a radio transmitter for the stereo and my precription sunglasses.  Luckily I found my sunglasses down the road on a wall, must have realised they were no use to them.  So now I have a crap car with lock damage, cheers you little toerags!!!!!!
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire

soz to hear that mate                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Big hugs to you DG ((HUGS))    I know what its like to have some thieving scrote take your stuff.. not nice at all.   Hope your insurance covers it, tho I know thats not the point.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Think a scrote bashin is needed it will be a local tosser so wont take much findin out had same problem here a few years back so paid his dad a visit shall we say that had way more efect on him than giving him the slap                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Nothing that 240v flashed across his gonads wouldn't cure. GeekEvil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
missvondarkness's Profile
missvondarkness

In: weston-super-mar

little rat bags with nothing better to do than mess up peoples lives grrrrrrrrrrr@ them                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

thats awful, but hopefully their karma will catch up with them in this life time .....  the sad thing is our tax money is paying for the asses to roam the damn streets and do this to honest people.   shame on them Angry                                                                                                                                                                             
whiteairedfox's Profile
whiteairedfox

In: liverpool

sorry to hear about your problems DG99,had similar problems myself a few years ago with alittle scrote,could not prove anything but i waited till the said scrote was old enough to own his own car,and he still does not know who it was that smashed a window every couple of weeks for about 6mnths,enough said?LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

lol love it whiteairedfox... give them some of their own medicine                                                                                                                                                                             
Doh Boy's Profile
Doh Boy

In: Prestwick
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Sorry to hear that DG, I go along with all the previous comments, like BB idea that would give them something to think about.                                                                                                                                                                              
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Hmmm. .revenge can be subtle and sweet !!

Now why is no-one suggesting you leave it to the police ??????????

Keep smilin :>>>>

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Nice one whiteairedfox love it and id have done the same mate...                                                                                                                                                                                 
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

awww sorry DG99 unfortunatley they all over the country,   couple well many years ago just got on ma feet, bought maself a car that a could taxi, doing really well then bout year and a half later a little shitCensored bag set it on fire,  lost everything radio, tools, and most of all my income never forget it was 12 dec just in time for xmass   and agree with all the comments above, they will get there,s 1day                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

So sorry to hear about your car, try to keep positive babeXXX                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Upside is DG you,ve still got the car..LittleCensored where I live had my TDM850 from outside a local shop last April..Literally gone in 30 secs!!! It was found torched a week and half later..and I could only afford third party ins..                                                                                                                                                                             
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

it really angers u though when you work hard its not as if we all have load,s money, (well you all might have am always skint)LOL  but we ordinary working class people, am not saying its ok to steal from rich folk either but hey give us a fCensored break we get scCensored from all angles, goverment, employers, what the hell going on ohhh think a need a wee JD lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

This is a real bummer DG and you just don't deserve any more crap at the moment... Alice says "Now why is no-one suggesting you leave it to the police ??????????"....my daughter had a horrendous car accident a few years back, came out of the hospital and load of commotion cos my car window was smashed and police had been called. I was already punch drunk from being with my smashed up daughter. The copper asked me to list what was taken, but just couldn't think and to be honest, I didn't care...he kept on at me and was annoyed cos I couldn't remember what was in the car...I lost it and told him to Censored off and leave me alone....duh,  he threatened to do ME for breach of the peace!!                                                                                                                                                                             
DG99's Profile
DG99

Cheers guys, I just got away from it all this weekend, I keep wondering what I must have done to deserve this bad karma, but I can't think of anything at all :(                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I finally tracked down an old jag my dad had years ago and paid over the odds for it simply because it was sentimental and I'd been looking for it for years.  One night some little sh*ts "tagged" it with the name of their gang by gouging it with a key.  A 1971 classic Jaguar ruined in seconds.  Little tossers, I was devastated.   You can do without this at the mo, but we just have to keep wading through and fighting back.  Chin up!                                                                                                                                                                             
DG99's Profile
DG99

I'm ok now, was a bit miffed at the time, but what can you do?  No point in me getting all uptight about it so I have just let it wash over me and let it go.  Learnt my lesson in not leaving anything at all in the car now, not a ruddy thing.  Hey ho :)

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 1079 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption