Brum Nite Out - Sat 12th June

76 Posts | Latest reply on 17/06/2010 11:45:00 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

ah dad, what's up, the kids getting at you again?  You could tell them, but then I'd have to kill you                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

The only way is up ? lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Mmmmmm great nite and some dodgy pics ............... who is that snogged masked person i wonder lol                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

It's not Paul for a change                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

You mean paul the sink plunger. Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Might have to change his name to 'sucker'                                                                                                                                                                               
Rattay's Profile
Rattay

In: Bedworth
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Guess I've found my place in BM reporting on the Real Ales.   Happy to say they were of a good quality in the Harvester.   Great Band and great company.   I will give the Ale a score of 7/10                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Rattay i noticed you having a wee dance as well !!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

No, that was his wee dance. He needed the loo. Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Squashy i will get the camera card back to you so you can download the pics for friday nites curry up as well, even if its just ur smiley face one lol                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

i have now uploaded the photo's from the previous nite to this event which was our curry nite. again, can i stress thst any distress coused by these or any photo's of these two events is purely intentional and nothing to do with me.   Thank you Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Nice smiley curry Squashy lol                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

Sadley BJ i'm not the artist. It had obviously been a long and boring night for the waiter who apparently thought i needed cheering up. ClownGeek                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

AH but how did it taste lol                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

scrummy. Big smileGeek                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

I have to agree my low fat one was yummy in my tummy :)                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5156 seconds. There are 743 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption