Brum Nite Out - Sat 12th June

76 Posts | Latest reply on 17/06/2010 11:45:00 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Nite out in Brum to see Xchanged a rock cover band at

The Harvester
Tanhouse Farm Road
Solihull
Birmingham
England
B92 9EY 

Meeting about 8ish ................ if your there before me mines diet coke no ice thanks xx
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

bj you forgot the dateWacko                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

I think its Saturday 12 June......but I'm not sure.....lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Yammy the date is in the title u plum !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire

yeh but i dint read that bitEmbarrassed                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

**** passes Yammy her glasses !!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

sheesh men    LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Yammy u owe me a drink for that                                                                                                                                                                               
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

PML @ Mr Magoo aka yamahama LOL   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_detai...ent_id=901                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Thanks Auntie Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Wheelienice's Profile
Wheelienice

In: Redditch worc

sorry folks, am at a rally this weekend, any how[i knowt his won't go down well] ENGLAND MATCH    1st one is on ..   Yam i think MAGOO    is a good solid name  for yaCool  look good on a T shirt                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

I may have to find a random pub to watch the footie in though lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

oh please!  Football when there's beer and rock music in the pub?  I don't think so lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

erm .......... sorry sad i know but hey ho lol                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

will be really funny if the yanks win though. Geek    I think i would rather be tappin me foot to the band though.Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

BJ think the band are setting up in afternoon so the football can be put on the big screen then when game is over the band are playing just so all the sad gits get there football                                                                                                                                                                              
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

hmmmmm - I may think about sneaking a pilly back down with Al on Friday & coming out with ya all on Sat (Al's working!)                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Yes you do it would be good to see you again and you get a taster of crimbo gig                                                                                                                                                                              
unclebuck1983's Profile
unclebuck1983

In: middle earth

finally a night out where i dont need to book a night off lol and if they r gonna show the football then that is a real bonus look forward to seeing u all there                                                                                                                                                                              
unclebuck1983's Profile
unclebuck1983

In: middle earth

mommy (BJ) lol i have rang in advance and ur drink is ordered lol x                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7969 seconds. There are 660 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption