Brum Nite Out - Sat 12th June

76 Posts | Latest reply on 17/06/2010 11:45:00 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Fav 1 u r a star xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Stella get ur ass down here gal and if Als working we are out for a curry friday nite as well :)

bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

As the curry house is literally at the end my road, the chauffeur can take the night off. Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Wahoooooooooo thank you kind sir                                                                                                                                                                               
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

Mind you, It is a rather steep hill. Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Ok sir i'll be there but minus the hat !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

Its OK. I think i could just manage to crawl up there. I'll see you at the curry house.Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Ok but if need be i can drag u back down the hill afterwards lol                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

I feel a nursury rhyme comin on.                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Are you calling me Humpty now Squashy lol                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

If you insist but i was thinking of jack and jill. lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Ah with u now Squashy .......... have you go the pail or have i???                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

I think its gone beyond the pail.Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Remind me to slap you for that one Squashy !!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

bump this is this saturday folks excelent band and me for company what more could anyone want lol                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

What more could I wont great band bj for company yes that's it a hole in the head and 2 weeks at the dentist should do thanks x                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

You wait til i see you later !!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

BUMP

Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Have a good one, we will be doing folkstone to home tomorrow but will be at the one in July                                                                                                                                                                              
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire

soz can't do playing dad                                                                                                                                                                              
Rattay's Profile
Rattay

In: Bedworth
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Looking forward to the band tonight.   They were brill when we saw them a couple of weeks ago.   Turn up if you are not too far away as this is the band appearing for our Xmas do.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6094 seconds. There are 680 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption