Birthday Brum Nite Out - Fri 28th May

73 Posts | Latest reply on 01/06/2010 01:19:15 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
94% Karma94% Karma 94% Karma94% Karma

I would say no animals allowed but then what do we do with JP ????                                                                                                                                                                              
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Kaz I didnt understand a word of wot u were saying in ya last few posts LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Hi Mrs Gandalf lol                                                                                                                                                                              
drobess's Profile
drobess

u gonna have to explain the mrs gandolf 2nite bj                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Nothing to do with me lol

Ask Posh and Bluey

Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

hey guys - hope you all have a reet grand night out tonight Thumbs Up Big smile sorry can't make this one as the Hairy one is coming up to mine this weekend, but am sure you'll cause enough mayhem without us 2 being there Party LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Hi all Hope you all enjoyed the night good turn out as normal and sorry if i didnt get meet some of the new faces but some of us had to work but a big welcome to you all and look forward to seeing you all again soon jp                                                                                                                                                                             
Rattay's Profile
Rattay

16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Fantastic night,   Band were all good, musicians and vocalist were spot on.   Sound system excellent, good beer and good company.   Thanks 4 sussing out my battery problem when I came to leave, bike got me home no probs - about 35 miles in 35 mins (just under the speed limit ociffer!)                                                                                                                                                                               
drobess's Profile
drobess

I have to agree wiv rattay it were a gud nite, great company, great music ( I even knew some of the songs this timeLOL) It didnt take me long to get back either the motorway were rather empty. It were great to meet new peeps as well, see you all soonBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire

long way to go but worth it. good music good mates what more do you need                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Excellent nite with fab people and an awesome band , so lucky we have them for the BM xmas party, you guys are going to love em.   Cheers to Timeout for being barve enough to come along and join the mad mob, Shamps had a great birthday and so did 'the other' lol   Bring on the next one   JP mind next time pull ur trousers up properly before you bend over !!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

lol sounds like another good night am going to try and get to the next 1Big smile    and bj xmass nigh out when that then xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

MH BM xmas nite out is 4th Dec in Selly Oak in Brum land

so get ur name down and reserve a ticket cos once they have gone .............................

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4370 seconds. There are 1400 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption