Birthday Brum Nite Out - Fri 28th May

73 Posts | Latest reply on 01/06/2010 01:19:15 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
94% Karma94% Karma 94% Karma94% Karma

Birthday night out folks.   Its Serendipity’s (Shamps) birthday on the 28th May and another BM members birthday a couple of days later but I shall be hung drawn and quartered if I let slip who’s !!!   So to celebrate we are off to the Old Black Cross in Bromsgrove, 70 Worcester Road B60 7AG, it’s a live band called X-changed and its free to get in wahoooooooooooooo   Meeting about 8ish for fun frolics and ………….. erm ……………… beer   Come on you know you wanna go …………………                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Who's birthday could it be let me think now ummm                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

My writings all white !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I cant say cos he will kill me                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

HE! Will kill you that's thined it down a bit ummm arrrr how long can BJ be nice to me lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

It's the bank holiday weekend so I'm hoping to be away somewhere, I'll be up for it if I'm still around though.
BTW, when I looked up how far it was I found that the postcode is wrong, it should be B61 7AG.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

JP love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu   Gary stop being a boffin lol (but cheers anyway lol)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

For those of us who rely on satnavs a little slip up like that can leave you sat in an empty field/road/carpark wondering where everybody else is. I know because I've done it. Several times. LOL

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Not me your honour ....................   wrist well and truly slapped Gary ............... and if you come along i promise to keep my hands in my pockets for at least 1 hour !!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Jackie..you're not allwhite now... lol ..but i think we already knew that LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Kaz i try my best so i do lol JP i have a special kind of bond (velcro springs to mind) with the birthday boy so stop trying to get me in trouble lol                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Bj you putting this on as an event so we can put the pics on                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Jeepers....I would have loved to have joined you all for this one.  Could you perhaps move the location to Edinburgh if I ask nicely!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Would love to help you celebrate but Ian & I will be headed off to France on the Sat so will need to keep clear heads, its a long ride down to Folkstone 

Hope you all have a good one & have a few for us Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

it is now on the calendar   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_detai...ent_id=855                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Auntie your a star

to answer your question JP yep lol

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

who me? >>> Star Aww shucks! lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

@ Auntie Star Star Star                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

*knits a BIGGER wig*  Big smile LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

I shall be there for this, i best run off n mark it on me calender................mmmmmmmm i wonder whos birthday it could be, i wonder if they will be feelin a little blue on the dayLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Drobs ssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 1103 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption