South East ride outs 'Riders of Rohan'

28 Posts | Latest reply on 20/05/2010 07:21:12 by Cataraptor | Go to original / last post
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hey Moon I would love to come along to the meets but will be on 4 wheels for a while longer if thats ok                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

Pond ur such a gentleman lol                                                                                                                                                                              
moonstone's Profile
moonstone

In: Redditch
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Hi Jabecs course its ok!

Nick have a great time in Le Manns
pond what about H's Cafe Dorchester? Anyone up for that on the 23rd May?
We will be in Essex for a week on the 29th may where the Mill Beach Pub near Maldon is having a day full of local Bands. They are all Good too. Its an outdoor event and is free. So anyone fancy meeting up there too and maybe going for a ride to the Dairy Cabin tea rooms Burnham on Crouch.
Retrowheely's Profile
Retrowheely

In: Swindon

I'd be up for meeting you guy's at towcester, its within reach of us doen in the southwest!   Hey Cat and Moon, is their still a bike meet in Sarat?? it use to be at the Chequer's then moved to "the boot" on a Tuesday or Wednesday, a mate and i use to charge down there after we'd finished wrecking Planes at Luton AirportLOL    Hope to catch up soon??   Cheers 2wheely                                                                                                                                                                             
Nick750's Profile
Nick750

In: Reading

I maybe able to make the 29th. You'll have to PM me
more details time/ road number (not sure of the area)                                                                                                                                                                             
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London

Hey Moon can do 29th will be in Cornwall for the week sorry hun maybe next time x                                                                                                                                                                             
madR6's Profile
madR6

In: Trowbridge

Hey I have been to Boxhill, H's and Ace but I did have to follow others :S so me on my tod meeting others yeah.. probably end up north somewhere lmao..   I start my new job on monday and working as a nurse still not got my rota and I dont know when I am free but if someone can keep me posted I would be happy as larry :P                                                                                                                                                                              
Cataraptor's Profile
Cataraptor

In: Redditch

Moonstone will be dealing with some family issues this weekend. It's nothing dramatic but we won't be going anywhere this Saturday 22nd or Sunday 23rd. However, we did suggest a meet of some kind the following weekend when we're at the caravan in Essex.

So this is what we propose for Saturday 29th May. We will be at the Cabin Dairy Tea Rooms at Burnham on Crouch from 10:00 am for a late breakfast. I think you know what we look like from our profile pics and I'll most probably be on my ZX-9R which is hard to miss. 

At around 11:30 to 12:00 we propose to take brief tour of the Dengie Peninsula (between the Crouch and Blackwater Estuaries), ride through Maldon and end up at the Mill Beach Pub on the Goldhanger Road between Heybridge and Goldhanger. It's motorcycle friendly and is featuring 4 rock bands outside from 1:00 pm with food available until 4:00 pm. There will also be a rock 'n roll band on in the pub during the evening if anyone wants to linger. Alternatively, you can go directly to the pub if you don't want to meet at Burnham. We won't be posting on Events since we'll keep this informal and see how much interest it gets. If you intend to go or want more details, please PM Moonstone or me.  We'll be looking forward to seeing some of you there.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2813 seconds. There are 1232 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption