South East ride outs 'Riders of Rohan'

28 Posts | Latest reply on 20/05/2010 07:21:12 by Cataraptor | Go to original / last post
moonstone's Profile
moonstone

In: Redditch
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

As you may be aware I have just left Middle Earth country where Biker Match activities are quite plentyful.

I now live in Hemel Hempstead and Cataraptor and I would like to get this area of the map a bit more active. I therefore propose we give the Middle Earthers a ride for their money and us Riders of Rohan could easily be getting together more often.

Is anyone in this area up for a ride to maybe Box Hill on a weeknight rather soon? or even The Ace Cafe.

We do plan a longer trip soon too To Essex which could be a weekender.

Please respond to this thread as I want to see how much interest in this area there is before making actual plans

It has started. Empire of Darkness has begun  for Middle Earthers.  I figured that I'd start out with some skirmish ride outs!.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hehehe Moonstone...... good wishes to you and the Raptor-man in your quest.....Clap The Hobbits fromMiddle earth will always welcome any R.F.R should you venture this way..... overnight rest areas available too..... Mind out for the Yeti's though LOL.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

Think maybe a meeting of the Hobbits and Riders of Rohan should be in order to firm up our friendship of the ring lol   A half way meeting point would be good so get your thinking cap on and we'll rally the troops :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Cataraptor's Profile
Cataraptor

Just to give some ideas of what Moonstone and I have in mind:

Within reach of Hemel Hempstead and sometimes on the way to the Midlands, are some bikers' meeting places like Jacks Hill Café in Towcester, H's Café in Dorchester near Oxford where the Red Kites fly, Box Hill and Newlands Corner near Dorking and Epping Forest.

In Essex, there's the Cabin Dairy Tea Rooms in Burnham on Crouch, Finchingfield near Great Dunmow and the Mill Beach pub on the Goldhanger Road within walking distance of our caravan. This has live bands on Saturday nights, serves foods and is biker friendly with the landlady's partner riding a Speed Four. He also plays the bass guitar and sings with the bands.

So, if you're interested in any of this, please post and let us know. We'll then see about arranging something. Of course it's open to local BM members too like Jabecs and Sumo. We look forward to receiving your input.
Nick750's Profile
Nick750

In: Reading

Good idea Moonstone.
I'm up for a few get togethers/ride outs (work permitting).
I'm a regular @ Box & Bury hill anyway, & H's is just up
the road from me.
Let me know of any plans,can't let the Hobbits have all
the fun!
Nick
moonstone's Profile
moonstone

Hi Nick
Thanks for your reply. Welcome to the site too I notice you are relatively new. I hope you are enjoying it as i do.

I will certainly let you know of any plans . Any more takers in the souffff??

moonstone's Profile
moonstone

Bj a great idea would be good to meet at H's especially as he needs business to keep it going after its recent closure. We just dont want to lose it! we need to support it. A great venue and a nice road for both ends. Shocked                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Moon sort out a date and we will rally the Hobbits to join you Big smile, i was looking at that cafe earlier, how spooky is that !!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

R.e, Think maybe a meeting of the Hobbits and Riders of Rohan should be in order to firm up our friendship of the ring lol   Ha ha are you weakening against the yeti hoard, do you need your ring firming up.......mmmhhh sounds like a problem BJ PMSL maybe seek medical help Jackie lolLOL   Turns away and blends his camouflaged yeti ass into the background chuckling to himself and awaits next middle earther                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

JTB

You obviously havent seen my ass or you would know the answer to that !!!!!!!!!!!

Wraith750's Profile
Wraith750

In: Stevenage
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

I`ll be up for this.
I occasionally go to the Ace,or more frequently High Beech,Epping Forest.
I reckon a meet at Jacks Hill,Towcester would be a great rideout & about  equal distance for us southerners & middle earthers.

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Us Hobbits are happy to wander southwards so bring it on Moon lol                                                                                                                                                                              
moonstone's Profile
moonstone

Great Wraith thanks fir responding.

I will sort out a date and post it soon I guess it will have to be  be in a couple of weeks as I have something on for the next two weekends. so Towcester or H's cafe me finx .

Will get back to you all soon xx
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

As long as it doesnt clash with any rallies Moon Lady am sure the HObbits will attend (if theres food on offer its a definate for JP !!!)                                                                                                                                                                             
moonstone's Profile
moonstone

B.J. We were looking at the Sunday 23rd May but it's the night you go North.
  Does anyone in the Riders of Rohan (Home Counties) South or anywhere else if you wish to join us?  Fancy a ride out on the 23rd May  and we will come to some arrangement to meet up with the Midlanders another time? I will submit something on the events page if i get enough response on here
Moon Aka Lin xx
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

NO worries Moon am sure another date can be set :)                                                                                                                                                                             
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

In: Bristol

I've just recently re-located to Bristol but I'm up for a ride out anywhere although I've never really been a fan of box hill                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Pond who invited you anyway ????                                                                                                                                                                             
Nick750's Profile
Nick750

In: Reading

Sorry Moon I can't make it on the 23rd. I'm heading to Le Mans
for that w/e. Have a good time & we'll meet up soon.                                                                                                                                                                             
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

In: Bristol

I only want to go to run you over Jackie Ouch                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 1854 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption