Get Well Soon Mitchie

95 Posts | Latest reply on 01/06/2010 17:59:20 by darylt | Go to original / last post
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

JP ... the pics are cool ... Mitchie is looking good Big smile

Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Thanks for the updates JP , nice to see she has a big smile on her face Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
mitchie's Profile
mitchie

In: Leicestershire

Hi to everyone that knows me!! I thought it about time i brought everyone up to date with the latest and to say some very big THANK YOUS! I have been completely overwhelmed by everyone who took the time to send me messages of best wishes whilst i was in hospital, even from people who i have never met before (but i hope to meet in the future!), you all cheered me up immensely,even though i cried!!Cry Just abit!!! It has made all the difference knowing there are so much support and kindness out there......THANK YOU to all of youBig smile!   Special thanks and hugs go out also to Shell,Ian,Alex and Roo for sending me 'Biker Mike'  a very COOL bear that kept me company (and still does) whilst in hospital.....i nearly lost him to various nurses who fell in love with him.....he raised many smiles over the those 3 weeks!!CoolHe was with me every step of the way and reminded me to remain positive, especially after the painful ops! Hopefully we'll all meet up again very soon (i can already smell those burnt delicious sausages on Ian's BBQ calling me!!!Thumbs Up).   And of course words are not enough when i say a MEGA HUGE THANK YOU to JP,John,Phil and Gary who were unfortunately there on that dreadful day, who gave me their full support, reassurance and hands to hold on to.......and BIG apologies for my awful 'blue' language....it wasn't me, it was the drugs they were punping into me!!!EmbarrassedAnd sorry for any bruises caused to said hands!! I don't think i (or my family)could have got through that day without them, you are all truly special people who i had the good fortune to have been riding out with...thanksSmile! Well not only have i survived the accident but also the 3 weeks of hospital food Thumbs Down(just! don't know what was worse!!)and now in fairly good spirits trying to build my strength up and waiting for my leg and foot to mend. It'll be a long time before i can get back on a bike again, but hey ho it'll be worth waiting for! Oh and BJ unfortunately the 'hunkie doctor' situation was non-existent (only one and he was married!!) definitely no George Clooneys otherwise i think i might have pro-longed my stayLOL!   So now i'm praying for a long hot summer so i can recover in the sun and you all can have some great ride outs and hopefully when i become more mobile i can get out and about to meet up with some of you to say 'thank you' personally. You have all helped me keep my spirits up (and continue to do so)throughout this difficult time.Thumbs Up!   OK I think i've gone on enough and will finish off now...... Take care everyone and will chat again very soon...I'll be able to get on the site more often now as i sit around whiling my lazy days awaylLOL Loads of love and hugsWink Mitchie XXX                                                                                                                                                                               
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
75% Karma75% Karma 75% Karma75% Karma

Big Hug and welcome back!

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Welcome to the forum Mitchie and welcome back to the club, glad to know you're on the mend Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

Hey mitchi its great to have you back on here, and hope to see you very soon, Tracey xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Do I know you  Oh yes your the bird i was chating up in the central res that day lol see ya soon hun xx                                                                                                                                                                             
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire

good on ya! go steady don't over do it. i know where you liveAngry                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Hope you have a quick recovery Mitchie, meet you at squires hope to see you there again                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Good to hear from you Mitchie!!  All the best, and here's to a speedy recovery!   :o)                                                                                                                                                                              
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

Great to see you're up & about (of sorts!). Hope the recovery isn't too long & deffo hope to see ya again Hug Stells xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

Good to see you back on site and getting better Mitchie Thumbs Up   You will be catching up with the rest of us as soon as you are able so will let you in on the gossip JP &Co havent told you about LOL   ...actually ... there probably isnt much they dont know about Wacko   It really is great to hear from you and keep doing what the Docs tell you ... and most important ... keep taking your meds Wink   Take care huni ... big Hug   Alex & Reu xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Good to see you back on form teacher lol   shame about the doctors being all erm ......................... special or married lol but thanks for trying :)   o and whatever he says JP made me do it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
clarissa's Profile
clarissa

In: Tell you later

just adding my 'best wishes' to you Mitchie, hope to see you around v s.HugSmile                                                                                                                                                                             
darylt's Profile
darylt

In: Halesowen
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Get well soon Mitchie. Hope you have a quick recovery.

Take it easy. Thumbs Up

Daryl

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 646 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption