Get Well Soon Mitchie

95 Posts | Latest reply on 01/06/2010 17:59:20 by darylt | Go to original / last post
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I have posted this message on behalf of Mitchie.. On the 24-4-10 we were travelling to Buxton with mitchie, when she was involved in an rta, no other vehicle was involved, just one of those things. Thankfully there are no life threatening injuries and she is recovering in hospital. If you wish to post a get well message to her please do so on this thread and we will print it off and pass it on to her family.    We will keep you posted of her condition as and when we hear any more. ThanksJpharley, Yamahama, Bluesbiker, GBeldon                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Thoughts are with you hon, was sad to hear yesterday when it happened, but I am sure you will be up & about as fast as you can. Hug

***PS, I know Ian was doing a BBQ but there are easier ways to get out of eating his cooking***

Love & BIG soft hugs 

Shell & Ian xx                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Get well soon mitchie still holding your hand jp x                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Hi Mitchie.. sending you gentle hugs Hug and lots of best wishes.   If they set your leg in plaster, make sure it's set in a sitting position, then you can still get a pilly  Thumbs Up  we want to see you up and about asap! so do as they tell you!  Smile   Luv and hugs Kaz x                                                                                                                                                                                 
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
75% Karma75% Karma 75% Karma75% Karma

+1. Big (but not bonecrushing) Hug and get well soon and back on your bike.

Wills x                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Thinking about you mitchie, hope you get well soon,  love and gentle hugs from Nut xxHug                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

GWS Mitchie x Hugs                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Chin up GAL. Keep smiling Won't be long before your up and about. Hope you language is a bit more ladylike since saturday. Wink      Blues Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
cw's Profile
cw

In: Manchester
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

Hey Mitchie Get well soon gentle  Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Get well soon Mitchie.I'm sorry.Gary. Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
DG99's Profile
DG99

In: Nottingham

Oh always sad to hear about an accident, get well soon Hug                                                                                                                                                                              
Eltel's Profile
Eltel

In: Wolverhampton

Get well soon     Eltel  ( terry )                                                                                                                                                                             
buxton's Profile
buxton

In: telford
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

sorry to hear about your accident mitchie. hope its not too long before your up and about. get well soon. Hug  all the best colin.                                                                                                                                                                             
willow's Profile
willow

In: Tyldesley
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

get well soon...............hope to meet up soon!! even if it means eating ian's bbq attempts!!! lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   big gentle hugs   xxx sheena                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Kaz thanks for letting us know.   Mitchie I hope you heal quickly.   ATB Sandi                                                                                                                                                                              
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Wills just told me about your spill, Mitchie. Wishing you a speedy recovery Margaret x                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

soz in the delay in sending my wishes Mitchie, I have been away 4 the weekend........My wishes go out to you my freind and fellow middle earther and the gentlest of hugs.Hug   I also want to say a special thankyou to JP, blues,yamahama and gbeldon for taking care of Mitchie and being there for her hugs go to you all as wellHug                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

Get Well soon Mitchie xxx Chin up                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

terrible news don't let it put you off and get well soon Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
adrenaline_Junkie's Profile
adrenaline_Junkie

In: Brum

Horrible news :(

big hugs from me & Kelly , wish u a quick recovery !! Will speak soon !!!

Xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7969 seconds. There are 630 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption