21st April and ice one the car windscreen!

33 Posts | Latest reply on 22/04/2010 16:05:19 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

dohhh......... @ Stella and BJ !! LOL   fj... was that after you had got sunburnt tho?  lol                                                                                                                                                                              
adrenaline_Junkie's Profile
adrenaline_Junkie

In: Brum

Yea the film was brilliant                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

yep kaz sunburn and frostbite in same day -how cool is that?                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

heyyy fj..  sounds errr.... good lol                                                                                                                                                                                
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i kid you not :D                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

fj, where were you?  I've heard New Zealand can be like that!  lol                                                                                                                                                                              
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

globble warming my aCensoreds   there now saying the sola flares are less this year hence cold winter Confused  the suns about to red dwarf we are all doomed  doomed i tell yeh !!
Karey's Profile
Karey

Dohhhh you lot watch wayyyyyy  too much Sci-Fi LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Oooooo Red Dwarf ........... can i be Cat ???   Does that make you Lister twinnie lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hey kaz the cold centre of England called Ilkeston ,Derbyshire i'm sure i saw a police telephone box on the hillside opposite ! ^ ^                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

hahah.. fj.. that would mek sense Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
reaper_soul_man64's Profile
reaper_soul_man64

In: bury

fjrider..... he was prob investigating an out break on incestiuositus thats been rampant down there for years lol Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i'd laugh if i knew what you meant !                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4688 seconds. There are 1188 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption