21st April and ice one the car windscreen!

33 Posts | Latest reply on 22/04/2010 16:05:19 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

What's that all about??  it looked lovely and warm from indoors, couldn't beleive there was actually ice/frost on my car!   I even got a warning light saying 'warning danger of ice'  Shocked    I'm sat here with sunburn from two weeks ago and now its icy.... im confused Wacko LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Rob1050's Profile
Rob1050

In: Redditch

Simple answer. Take the bike. No screen to defrostTongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Hahaha.. this is true Rob... but I have to take the car, unfortunatley Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Don't take much does it kas but that's why we love ya                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

oi!  i resample that remark jp! Wacko   LOL   Can't see nowt outta these windows at work, could be 3ft of snow by 5pm for all i knowConfused                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

The technical answer is that climate change is affecting the North Atlantic Drift (the part of the Gulf Stream that brings us mild weather), it's changing direction and causing harsher winters. That's what they tell me anyway. Or maybe it's just because you live in the frozen Northern Waste. Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

haha... thanks for that Gary!.. Maybe the frozen north to some, but we always have a warm and sunny smile Cool LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Doh Boy's Profile
Doh Boy

In: Prestwick
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

I blame the Icelanders and the dust LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
SEAN ZXR750H1's Profile
SEAN ZXR750H1

In: ALFRETON

Yes caught me out as well,took the bike for my forty mile commute to work,at 6 am,locked the door and posted the key,as I scraped the ice off the seat of the bike with my summer gloves,the ones with the little vents in the back I should have known better,arrived at work fingers frozenShocked                                                                                                                                                                             
reaper_soul_man64's Profile
reaper_soul_man64

In: bury

Global warming. Rubbish ;-)
I remember as a kid we had snow in April
anyhow it won't all matter because we all going to die on 21st dec 2012 by the aligement of the planets and a massive sun flare
so don't bother buyin Xmas presents till 22nd lol
adrenaline_Junkie's Profile
adrenaline_Junkie

In: Brum

2012 don't start me on that rubbish lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Yeh I know it can and does snow in April.. me and a load of others were camped out in snow in April 2008 near Leeds! lolLOL   .. but what i don't get is how nice and really warm, in fact hot enough to get sunburnt, it was a couple of weeks ago and now its freezing again Confused   lol @ Doh.. blame them for owt, might as well Wink   lol @ Sean.. maybe keep a spare pair of liners in your jacket.Thumbs Up   Reaper... can we still have an Xmas eve p**s up? Party                                                                                                                                                                             
reaper_soul_man64's Profile
reaper_soul_man64

In: bury

yes but u need to bring it forward to 20th and combine it with a end of the world p@@s up Party and the reason why its hot enough to get sunburnt and cold enough for ice in morn is cloud cover !!! its still freezing in desert during night but hot as hell in day ....well it was when i was there grrrrrrrrrrAngry lol                                                                                                                                                                               
Karey's Profile
Karey

ahhhh yes.. i see what you mean.. ahh well.. in my case its just cold going to work ..and gettin cold again going home  lol   Hmmmmm 2012... did you not like that film AJ?  some of the effects were a bit questionable..but was an ok film  lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Nothing special is going to happen in 2012, the alignment happens every ~25,000 years and the world has never ended before.Despite what Holywood would like you to think, the Mayan calendar doesn't end until 2220, so there's no great convergence of events occurring in 2012.                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
94% Karma94% Karma 94% Karma94% Karma

Kaz its simple ... dont park so close to the fridge !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

lmao @ Stella! LOL  i knew there was a valid reason!Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ok i'm gonna show my age now but it snowed (briefly)in june 1975! just for couple hours                                                                                                                                                                              
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

Kaz - I think the frost has got to your brain...LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
94% Karma94% Karma 94% Karma94% Karma

Stella i thought that but didnt like to say incase i got a cool reception lol                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7656 seconds. There are 1802 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption