Cockrock 2010

59 Posts | Latest reply on 21/07/2010 00:57:36 by Nutkin68 | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Forcast isn't great wind wise on the way up to yours thursday Alex....weather ain't great full stop lol.....oh dear I'm gonna get soaked again lol...Hug but the company at the Rock fest will make up for it lol....
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

Awww ... Johnny ... will have a nice warm meal and nice hot shower waiting for you, when you get to mine ... may even have a wee dram to warm your insides ... medicinal purposes of course ;) lol   Company is what makes these events :)   2 more sleeps ... woo hoo!                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Alex is harbouring a Yeti lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

I can't make this one now  :o(     have a great time everyone! :o))   those of you going to Matlock Bath next weekend, dee you there! :o)                                                                                                                                                                              
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

I won't manage this one - only back home after 12 days in Cumbria following my mates death.   Hope it all goes well with your marshalling and enjoy the festival.  Catch you all soon I hope, ride safe, Katie x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Well I'm stuck in Cornwall 50 mph winds so no way i'm riding 400 miles in that..... so much for a bbq summer then July's here and its pissing it down as usual lol.....   If it doesn't get any better by midnight I'm not going either lol.....all packed and nowhere to go lol....Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

alice make sure it a big stick lol   BJ ....alex,s is a home from home to the yeties lol and johnny hope ya get there the wee dram is mighty good Beer     kaz,katie we will all need to get our diaries in sync lol and party party party                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Got me wellies and kagoule sorted. Determined to enjoy whatever!! Everyone else still going?? Anyone up for meeting somewhere, sometime ????!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

Bugger. . no replies and leaving straight from work tomorrow :< Guess I'll have to be Billy No-Mates then. Not sure if I'll be there in time for the Fri eve stewards briefing. .  but keep an eye open for me just in case please.  Time to rock  Clap   yeah :>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>                                                                                                                                                                              
carrie203's Profile
carrie203

In: cumbria
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

sorry Alice just got on here, yeh i will be going , bigned, rockchick and rue  and doe boy so far, think we be there about 3 or 4 ish not sure, as i had operation on mouth today and bit under weather, stitches and all that so wont be very talkative but think we going to try get on the staff site                                                                                                                                                                              
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

Oooh that sounds sore Hug

Hope we manage to hook up.

Take care X

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Have fun everyone                                                                                                                                                                               
Doh Boy's Profile
Doh Boy

In: Prestwick
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Another good weekend guys, shame about the weather. RC sham69 were good had the crowd going, you would have liked my job, stage left watching the crowd and trying to stay dry (which didn't really work as it was blowing straight in) Good to meet another BMer, circle is growing. Catch you at the next one.                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

Had a great weekend :>> Thanks for popping by and bringing me coffee guys. Loved the yellow poncho look !!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                               
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Wet and windy ... but GREAT weekend ... GREAT company :)   Alice ... wqas nice finally catching up with you, albeit breifly.   Doh ... your squidges are still the best :)   Carrie ... kept me sane :)   Ned ... kept me smiling :)   Roo ... kept me fed, watered and warm ... lol   Seeing Dodgy ... took me back too many years ... lol   Another wicked weekend with some great BM ers :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Rooster roo's Profile
Rooster roo

In: Nottingham for n

Great weekend ! Big thankyou to all Bm'ers there and Big Ned for help with the tent and using his contact to find us an excellent chinese in Cockermouth some great bands Hunderneath, King Blues and Dodgy although was told by the lead singer of Dodgy to go to the back of the crowd  lol!Embarrassed thank you to Stuart for getting us some good spots to steward and looking forward to seeing you all again soon Big smile Cheers Roo                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Looks like a great weekend had by all, great pics... I need to venture further out the barn when I'm up in Cumbria...Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

lol ... for sure Nut :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Wink                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4844 seconds. There are 670 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption