Cockrock 2010

59 Posts | Latest reply on 21/07/2010 00:57:36 by Nutkin68 | Go to original / last post
carrie203's Profile
carrie203

In: cumbria
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

nice to see a couple off here be going to the Cockrock Festival , you can get free entry if you want to volunteer to steward the event, you need to do a four hour shift each day to get a pass, but still leaves plenty of time to enjoy the bands, get a free meal too , lol. If you are interested in Stewarding you can apply directly online, go to the email address given on avents
bikerbitch's Profile
bikerbitch

In: Denbigh/Leigh
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

thats belting info carrie.I for 1 thank you.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

16th - 18th July   Contact details are on the events calendar, this is the events forum.   The email address isn't supplied, just the web address   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/event...719                                                                                                                                                                               
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

What a cracking name for a festival ...love it..LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
carrie203's Profile
carrie203

isnt it lol. it is in aid of the mountain rescue and the air ambulance, so two good causes too                                                                                                                                                                              
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

That's me volunteered then. . but imagine they'd have to be pretty desperate to take on this ancient body !!! Fingers crossedLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

Yep!!! They were pretty desperate!! CockRock here I come :>>> Anyone else going? Anyone recommend a good b@b ??!!                                                                                                                                                                              
carrie203's Profile
carrie203

there is a travel lodge just across the main road, and across other road, Lamplugh road there is a sheep and wool centre, they do b&b, cockermouth itself has a few too, try get you some numbers on tuesday if you want,but camping there is free                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

Thanks Carrie. . that will be a help. My camping days are long gone!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

just get an inflatable roll mat ulitmate comfort, come on Alice plenty of camping days left in you yet lolTongue                                                                                                                                                                             
carrie203's Profile
carrie203

alot of the b&bs are still not available in Cockermouth due to bad flooding in Nov, only number i could think of was Rose Cottage, Lorton st ,Cockermouth  01900822189, travel lodge IS too expensive , you would be loking at £69 per room per night, Sheep and wool centre may be cheaper but havnt got a phone number for that, sure you could fINd IT on the web, sorry i am not mUch help, as alot of the b&bs are already booked up on that date,poular time of year,as blues festival runs in Maryport the next weeekend and many people stop in this area for both gigs
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

Thanks for looking carrieThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Doh Boy's Profile
Doh Boy

In: Prestwick
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Got my shifts for the weekend so see you all there.Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

Hurrah:> Any plans for us all to meet up somewhere?? I'm up for the Fri and Sat nights.                                                                                                                                                                              
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

B>U>M>P

carrie203's Profile
carrie203

i should be at the campsite at tea time on Friday with Ned ,we can probably swap mobile numbers nearer time ,and meet you somewhere thats best for you                                                                                                                                                                              
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

That will be good, carrie :>
Will be driving up after work Friday. . .a bevvy or two might be welcome :>
Catch you nearer the time.

carrie203's Profile
carrie203

looking forward to it Beer, although i got crap shift on the friday 22:30-02:30am, Sat is 10:00am-14:30pm, so thats not so bad , but cant drink before shift so only bevvie i be having on the friday is tea or coffee lol
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

Are you stewarding? Which stint ?                                                                                                                                                                              
carrie203's Profile
carrie203

yes , the two in above message. but also doing 10:30-14:30 on the sunday as an extra                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4531 seconds. There are 854 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption